Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Files aren't loading.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Whenever I try to log onto the game, the game just stops loading files when these two certain items pop up on the top left-hand corner screen:

ImpactClose
CannonClose

Whenever this happens, I'm unable to play the game; with the same message of, "This area is not ready for adventuring yet" constantly popping up. When I am able to enter the game sometimes, Almost nothing is loaded including my avatar and other players and my companions and other NPC's appear as wooden figures with sticks. Furthermore, I'm also unable to leave the area I'm in. For example, I'm in Avery's Court. I can only be in Avery's Court and nowhere else. Not even the Class Trainers or the rest of Skull Island.

Please help!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Hiya! Have you already tried reaching out to support for help? They can be reached at support@pirate101.com

There's also been server connection issues for both Wizard101 and Pirate101 lately. It's possible this might be connected to that problem.

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~