Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gold, Stone, and Wooden Skeleton Keys

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
With Krampus being the only boss that the Gold, Stone, and Wooden skeleton keys are used to unlock, I was wondering if they were still available to be gathered even though Krampus is not currently around. I have yet to gotten one of them from a drop but I haven't really been farming for them specifically.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
With Krampus being the only boss that the Gold, Stone, and Wooden skeleton keys are used to unlock, I was wondering if they were still available to be gathered even though Krampus is not currently around. I have yet to gotten one of them from a drop but I haven't really been farming for them specifically.
Those keys are only available during Christmas & Christmas in July. Wait until the end of the month to look for those key drops!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Steven Owlhunter on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
No, they aren't.

When Skeleton Keys were introduced, it was indicated that additional Skeleton Key locations were in the works, but it is only when Krampus was in the Spiral that the other types of keys were dropping. I would expect them to return soon for Yuletide in July.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
They were removed from the drop table, however they will likely be returning with Krampus later this July for Christmas in July.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
You're right. Without Krampus around, there have been no conformed sources of Wood, Stone, or Gold keys. However, the Christmas in July celebrations will be coming back soon, and with them Krampus will as well. That means that we will be able to collect them again soon, I hope!