Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My thoughts on the new Obsidian Key Bosses...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Finally! Some difficulty! None of the other bosses in the game other than the Obsidian Bosses were that hard. Anyone who can should try it! I would recommend it if you want a great challenge. If you want to raise the challenge even higher, go alone...

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
chiliman05 on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
Finally! Some difficulty! None of the other bosses in the game other than the Obsidian Bosses were that hard. Anyone who can should try it! I would recommend it if you want a great challenge. If you want to raise the challenge even higher, go alone...
I second! They're HARD! I love it! So much to dare, so much to risk...

If you want to put the "Har" in Hard, yes, go fight these guys!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
I second! They're HARD! I love it! So much to dare, so much to risk...

If you want to put the "Har" in Hard, yes, go fight these guys!
Im glad you agree!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
for basic player audience there fine, for the hard core players these pose no difficulty.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
masterryan1969 on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
for basic player audience there fine, for the hard core players these pose no difficulty.
No, they still do. It's very hard to solo them, even for me (and I do speed runs for the whole game, my current record being 5 hours). It takes a lot of planning and strategy to solo them, even for "hard core" players.