Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer pets.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2015
Hello! I'm trying to find talents & I was wondering if anybody with any of the following would morph with me:
Talents:
grants Turn the tide
grants Relentless
grants Elusive
grants Bladestorm

Powers:
Time Warp
Rainbow Blessing
grants Rally

Thank you! :D

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
If you want someone to meet up with, please let us know when you play. I know I have various pets that have some of those talents, but I only play in the mornings.

Ensign
Apr 24, 2015
Halloween Chick on Nov 10, 2020 wrote:
If you want someone to meet up with, please let us know when you play. I know I have various pets that have some of those talents, but I only play in the mornings.

I probably should've mentioned that... I'm usually on during the evenings/throughout some of the night.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Questing King on Nov 11, 2020 wrote:
I probably should've mentioned that... I'm usually on during the evenings/throughout some of the night.
I've heard that Friday afternoons are good for meeting other pirates in the Morphing Tent, One-Eyed Jack realm, 4 pm US Central time. The post where I saw this mentions musketeer pets, but perhaps those players have buccaneers, also.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?63271-Musketeer-Grants-Pet&p=316434#post316434