Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team Up Glitch/Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
Q: Level of your character:

Alex, Buccaneer, Level 11

Q: Location where the bug occurred:
Skull Island, other dungeon instances.

Q: Quest Name (if applicable):
Multiple instance quests.

Q: Description of the bug:
Often when teaming up at the 3 new dungeons and the pre-quests, you "disconnect" from other players and not just yourself "disconnects." What generally happens is you team up with other players, then once everyone hits confirm, everyone is separated into a different instance then immediately after, you leave that instance without completing the dungeon, and head back to Avery's Court. I am unsure if this effects one pirate. Based on what I have seen it possibly effects ALL pirates, and I have gotten a report from a friend that it also effects Moo Manchu. With that being said, it could possibly effect all dungeon instances and dungeons. I'm unsure if it actually does. I'd also like to point out you do not get hit with the cooldown timer if this happens.

Q: How often does this bug seem to happen? (Once/Sometimes/Often/Every time)
This might be an OFTEN bug/glitch I'm unsure if its an actual bug or just a glitch.

Q: Were you playing Solo? (Y/N)
No

Q: If you were in a group or playing with others, how many?2-4 Pirates

Q: Were you the only one to experience this issue?
No

Q: Can you reproduce this bug?
Yes, not just me.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
It appears from the Ki Alert the issue was resolved. I'll be sure to post more info if it happens again.