Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring me my bow! quest bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 16, 2010
I was recently working on questing my new Buccaneer through the game when I got a question glitch in Aquila. The glitch involves the quest "Bring me my bow!", I completed all of the main objectives as normal but when I returned to Ulysses to turn in my quest instead of the question mark above his head being yellow, its was gray. My quest arrow is pointing me towards Ulysses himself and my quest book even says I need to talk to him but when I do he just tells me to get his bow back from Medusa. Apparently the bug is quite common and has existed since Aquila's release. I have sent an email and have contacted support but have not yet received a response (both were sent very recently so its unsurprising but I though I would include it here either way). My character's name is Black Blake Blake a level 64 Buccaneer. Any help would be great, thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gedayz on Jan 21, 2021 wrote:
I was recently working on questing my new Buccaneer through the game when I got a question glitch in Aquila. The glitch involves the quest "Bring me my bow!", I completed all of the main objectives as normal but when I returned to Ulysses to turn in my quest instead of the question mark above his head being yellow, its was gray. My quest arrow is pointing me towards Ulysses himself and my quest book even says I need to talk to him but when I do he just tells me to get his bow back from Medusa. Apparently the bug is quite common and has existed since Aquila's release. I have sent an email and have contacted support but have not yet received a response (both were sent very recently so its unsurprising but I though I would include it here either way). My character's name is Black Blake Blake a level 64 Buccaneer. Any help would be great, thank you.
Did you remember to use the teleport Medea gave you? Sometimes this causes the glitch.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Just wait on support response (it usually takes them until the week days to get back). This quest is indeed infamous for glitching.