Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

There should be a show based on these games.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 23, 2017
I just thought of this but thinking more into it I know it needs to happen. There needs to be a pirate101 show. This would help acquire many new consumers that would not otherwise play, and provide what could a great show if done correctly, possibly encouraging old players to watch and/or join the game again. The concept of the show could just be the story of the game, a similar adaptation could be used with wizard101. With the stories how they are now an adaptation could be extremely good.
This could be similar to something like one piece but that is also a great show, and the story in these games seems like it could be different enough to be unique and not compared.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2019
You know, I was just thinking about that! A show would be an interesting way to flesh out the world of Pirate101, and it would allow the Pirate to be an actual character. This would also create an interesting dynamic with the pirate's background story. If the pirate lost his/her parents to the Armada, would the pirate be hostile or scared of the robots? Would it create PTSD of armada that activates whenever the pirate sees armada troops, or would he/she be flat out angry?

A show gives a chance to explore so much more, and give much more development to everything. I say aye to a project like that, even if it has only a 1 in a billion chance of happening