Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Obsidian Key Bosses, Good as is, or Add More?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 07, 2020
Alright, first off, I'd like to point out I'm probably not the best to write this since the one time I did try a obsidian key boss, (old scratch promo), I died easily, but, let's go anyways:

Alright, I'm sure most of you know the skeleton key bosses. If not, here they are:
  1. Old Scratch (Nightmare)
  2. English Bill (Nightmare)
  3. Captain Blood (Nightmare)
  4. Count Brastillo de Brass (Nightmare)
  5. Verminius Blightbeard (Nightmare)
  6. Black Annie Rackham (Nightmare)

And those are all the obsidian key bosses.

Now, but what enemies would be awesome as obsidian key bosses.

That's your job to tell me!

Quinn Jones
Level 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuckOfDeath524 on Oct 2, 2021 wrote:
Alright, first off, I'd like to point out I'm probably not the best to write this since the one time I did try a obsidian key boss, (old scratch promo), I died easily, but, let's go anyways:

Alright, I'm sure most of you know the skeleton key bosses. If not, here they are:
  1. Old Scratch (Nightmare)
  2. English Bill (Nightmare)
  3. Captain Blood (Nightmare)
  4. Count Brastillo de Brass (Nightmare)
  5. Verminius Blightbeard (Nightmare)
  6. Black Annie Rackham (Nightmare)

And those are all the obsidian key bosses.

Now, but what enemies would be awesome as obsidian key bosses.

That's your job to tell me!

Quinn Jones
Level 70
Imo, "good as", until we get more stories with interesting bosses to farm. Atm, we don't need more farming bosses....

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I am actually really tired of the whole skeleton key boss thing. Farming for keys just to farm a super-cheating boss for some rare thing that we won't actually use because we're done with questing? I have a bunch of Obsidian Keys I don't think I will ever use, because the sigil can't be used from the Team Up Ledger and I don't have a group of friends waiting to get in there either.

Now, if we could start acquiring the keys needed for Krampus in October, so that we're ready for him in December, that would be a marvelous thing.

Petty Officer
Mar 03, 2020
They need to make obsidian bosses worth farming before adding more in

Blood, Blight, and maybe English Bill are the only ones worth farming

Brass, Annie, and Scratch need better drops.