Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreadnaught Regal broken?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 25, 2014
I've been trying to complete the quest "Sabotage" three times now. When you get to the objective "Defeat Armada troops in Dreadnaught Regal", the game directs you to go back up the stairs from the hold to the main room to sabotage the troops again. But when you climb back up the stairs (the only way to leave the hold), you automatically exit the dungeon and you have to start the quest over from the beginning.

If any of the following information is pertinent: my Pirate is a level 30 Privateer and I'm playing on a Windows PC.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Captain Oliver on Jul 2, 2022 wrote:
I've been trying to complete the quest "Sabotage" three times now. When you get to the objective "Defeat Armada troops in Dreadnaught Regal", the game directs you to go back up the stairs from the hold to the main room to sabotage the troops again. But when you climb back up the stairs (the only way to leave the hold), you automatically exit the dungeon and you have to start the quest over from the beginning.

If any of the following information is pertinent: my Pirate is a level 30 Privateer and I'm playing on a Windows PC.
This is a known issue and will likely be solved very soon.