Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

10th Anniversary Quest

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Having completed the quest on several higher level pirates, I decided to find my lowest level pirate and have her do this quest. She is a Level 6 Privateer, and the only doubloons she owns are Treasure Bath.

Granted, I do have other accounts that I could log into and assist her with completing this task. However, if I were a brand new Pirate player and she was my first Pirate, I would be very disappointed that I cannot choose the Team Up option at the sigil. It sure would be nice if they could get some other players to help.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Willowydream on Oct 3, 2022 wrote:
Having completed the quest on several higher level pirates, I decided to find my lowest level pirate and have her do this quest. She is a Level 6 Privateer, and the only doubloons she owns are Treasure Bath.

Granted, I do have other accounts that I could log into and assist her with completing this task. However, if I were a brand new Pirate player and she was my first Pirate, I would be very disappointed that I cannot choose the Team Up option at the sigil. It sure would be nice if they could get some other players to help.

The lack of Team Up is unfortunate. Luckily Pirates that find this quest difficult only need a short amount of questing to become strong enough to win. Blind Mew can't just give out his real name willy nilly, y'know?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NobleOtter on Oct 5, 2022 wrote:
The lack of Team Up is unfortunate. Luckily Pirates that find this quest difficult only need a short amount of questing to become strong enough to win. Blind Mew can't just give out his real name willy nilly, y'know?
True - I guess. We've got to earn it.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Willowydream on Oct 5, 2022 wrote:
True - I guess. We've got to earn it.

pssssst. Do you have a Discord?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NobleOtter on Nov 15, 2022 wrote:
pssssst. Do you have a Discord?
I do - I've asked a few questions on that platform, but I prefer to be active here or Pirate101 Central. There's far less spam and clutter.