Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 amusing glitches

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
These glitches don't stop game play and are cosmetic ( I suppose that's the word ) only.
Amusing Glitch #1:
The Floating Lady Unicorn - this lady unicorn walks sedately from the Copernicum, through the bannister and continues her walk above the streets of Florenza. She passes through the Gallery surrounding the Main Plaza, where she finally becomes earth-bound. Then she continues her walk across the plaza until she reaches the other side and walks through the building. Poor forlorn ghost! Why is she haunting Florenza?
Amusing Glitch #2:
The Flipping Rug - This glitch occurs in the Craft Hall of the Guinea Pigs, The rug at the entrance will flip you completely upside-down.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Glad to report that amusing glitch #2 no longer exists. It was when you were mounted, that the rug flipped you - now our mounts are no longer allowed in buildings, the flipping rug won't activate.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 1, 2016 wrote:
These glitches don't stop game play and are cosmetic ( I suppose that's the word ) only.
Amusing Glitch #1:
The Floating Lady Unicorn - this lady unicorn walks sedately from the Copernicum, through the bannister and continues her walk above the streets of Florenza. She passes through the Gallery surrounding the Main Plaza, where she finally becomes earth-bound. Then she continues her walk across the plaza until she reaches the other side and walks through the building. Poor forlorn ghost! Why is she haunting Florenza?
Amusing Glitch #2:
The Flipping Rug - This glitch occurs in the Craft Hall of the Guinea Pigs, The rug at the entrance will flip you completely upside-down.
I agree, there are some very amusing and funny glitches that has happened a few times.

One, check out www.adventuresofthespiral.com and there's a post called "The Twilight Zone of the Spiral". It's quite funny, actually.

Two, in Marleybone, the redcoat just walks from one side of the staircase to the other, when there is a big hole in the middle. Is there an invisible floor I am not aware of? Man, I usually catch these things!

Three, let's say you're on the Valencian Steed. If you happen to want to go to a Class Trainer, your Horse might just get too scared! I am a Swashbuckler, always ready to be trained. As I get ready to go into Swashbuckler's Hall, I realize Radius, my Valencian Steed, has its face heading down towards the ground (I think it's in that direction). This strangely defies the laws of physics. However, I do not want KingsIsle to fix this glitch, because I absolutely love it, and I can't help but laugh at it. If I know any other funny and amusing (should I say cosmetic?) glitches, I'll post here. So watch out!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 56 1/2 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012