Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question for my pet

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I have an Armadillo Verde that has a lot of epic talents and powers to discover

Unfortunately he happened to get most of all the common and uncommon powers which wasn't what I was really after

What's a good way for me to get a second chance at unlocking the full pets potential?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:

Unfortunately he happened to get most of all the common and uncommon powers which wasn't what I was really after

What's a good way for me to get a second chance at unlocking the full pets potential?
Morph with high pedigree?

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2012
Do you have a second Armadillo Verde with the same stats pool? You could hatch those together to create a nearly identical offspring with a potential to manifest different abilities. If you don't have one, then I would use Darwin's Natural Selection route. Basically, you hatch over and over until the offspring has a nearly identical talent pool so that the epics may manifest. You're choosing the desirable talents for the pool in this process. I hope this is a viable answer for you!

-James

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 3, 2016 wrote:

Try again

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Maybe try morphing that pet with one of your other pets with a higher pedigree, if you have one.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Find someone else who has a first generation AV and morph with them. The offspring will effectively be another first generation AV (that is, it will have the same stats as a first gen.)

-Indigo

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ok thx for your tips I will see what I can try