Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Group chests and doubloons

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Why do we not get group chests during any of the 3 Kane fights?

The amount of gold is so low that it would also be nice to get gold from them.

It is a tough enough fight to warrant them as part of the encounter.

For that matter there are a LOT of places in book 15 that do not have group chests.

Was this a simple matter of something being overlooked? or was it intentional to not give them to us

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Hello - Would someone at KI please be kind enough to respond to this

Ensign
Jun 12, 2016
Krigleblort on Aug 6, 2016 wrote:
Hello - Would someone at KI please be kind enough to respond to this
Hello - I'm lonely. Help me. I don't wanna be lonely.

Sorry about that.

Anyways, it seems like an oversight, because from what I heard, they were focused on rasing Florenza to be a bit kuh.

Wow, that was lame.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
At this point in time i have to presume that there are some things that Kings Isle will just not respond to

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Aug 26, 2016 wrote:
At this point in time i have to presume that there are some things that Kings Isle will just not respond to
Maybe you're not addressing your question to the right person - try asking Ratbeard and be sure in the posts title to mention his name. Example: "Question for Ratbeard about Group Chests"
I have noticed a lack of group chests in Valencia2, but I did get a group chest in the Clockworks dungeon because I had teamed up.
with someone. This however, was just instance of a GPC appearing.