Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wyatt Chirp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2010
Whatever happened to Wyatt Chirp? I know/infer the following:

1. He's dead and everyone (or at least Buffalo Bill) blames Duck for it.
2. He was killed in the line of duty.
3. It involved the Peacemaker guns somehow. (Sam Colt mentioned he promised to never make another one after what happened to Wyatt.)

Will we ever find out what exactly happened?

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
This is actually something I've always wondered myself. I believe we could always get more backstory if the magnificent 6 ever receive another promotion.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
CuriousWitch on Sep 21, 2016 wrote:
This is actually something I've always wondered myself. I believe we could always get more backstory if the magnificent 6 ever receive another promotion.
Especially poor Bill Peacock, for his promotion on my Privateer, I just had to pay gold. I would've really loved to hear if he had some secrets he was keeping from us.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
The Scrimshaw Cors... on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:

3. It involved the Peacemaker guns somehow. (Sam Colt mentioned he promised to never make another one after what happened to Wyatt.)

Yeah this has been a mystery for quite sometime. Your predictions are probably pretty accurate and hopefully one day Kingisle will clear this mystery up for us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Scrimshaw Cors... on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:

Perhaps in a future Magnificent Seven promotion, we'll find out.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
I'd have to guess that Duck made a not very smart move or mistake resulting in Wyatt's death, but it would be nice to see the backstory on this in future promotions for the Magnificent Seven.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Maybe Old Man Bronco killed him ("Well it's time for you to learn what happens to heroes, just like Wyatt learned!" - Old Man Bronco) and Buffalo bill believes Duck Holliday betrayed them for the wild bunch, when it was really the Waco Kid!