Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

which class should be nerf?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2014
musketeer (bombs to strong have to many spam it to much) limit +1 one set bomb is gone before casting second bomb (only for pvp) not for PVE

swashbuckler (hidden not be use in pvp) how this fair can't spam minion doubloons? hidden for cheating because win instantly (wish there was attack so, immune it)

buccaneer (not allot use reckless frenzy against witchdoctor) just target them when they are using hidden (try every staffy weapon mix with melee or shooty (shooty best on got Valencia 2 buccaneer ignore me (since switch mine weapon once was staffy/smashy attack me but switch staffy/shooty don't even land a hand on me ;-; BECAUSE I THINK THEY SCARE OF train mine Haywire Armada Musketeer WHEN give him RANK 5 overwatch because knockback for it :) give him rank 5 every time go close to him but issus overpower attack won't help much pvp when people using hidden

privateer (blast of discord not be use in pvp)

I hate doing pvp on mine witchdoctor because to difficult to win! most issus kingsisle need make more stronger range weapon (to low) whoever that weapon is of staffy that give 5 range (pointless to me) don't even use because since make witchdoctor weapon to fizzle (only witchdoctor long long time ago during pirate101 membership headstart week (able beat cool ranch with shooty weapon) no staffy

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Musketeer is the 2nd weakest class right not with Witch under it due to Witch Hunter's change. Musketeer is balanced. I can see them becoming a Tier 1 class in the future when they can naturally train into OV 3 then make having a grant OV pet and OV wep staple to counter the melee classes but that'll just make bringing a musketeer companion and more hides the new staple. The bombs aren't really strong, actually they're what Musketeer is all about. Without bombs they don't really have anything else. The reason they're so weak is because they don't have any natural MAIN source of defense or offense like Buccaneer with Vicious for pure offense and Privateer with Fort for pure defense. Musketeer has half of both pure offense and defense with their bombs but they're like half each making them a mediocre mix. In general, they're fine how they are. Adding a limit would completely make the class unplayable. It would be like making an entirely new mechanic which was flawed since the start.

Swashbuckler is the same case. Hides are there only real in school offense/defense though I will admit they're a bit stronger than usual but that's because outside of gear and hide they're the 2nd squishiest class. Only barely above Witchdoctor.

Buccaneer - Frenzy is a very strategical and mechanical power that you can easily play around. Bring a repel 3+ or OV 3+ minion or someone that can reduce their accuracy or use HTL minions to avoid being approached by the Buccaneer. Frenzy isn't an issue itself, it's more or less how you play around it. There are many resources to Witchdoctor's to stall out the inevitable fate to buy time to fluke there way to victory vs a Buccaneer.

Discord is fine now.

What this thread is really about is what Witchdoctor struggles with. Witchdoctor does need to get some changes. I agree with stronger F2P weapons. Witch doesn't really have this outside of the Nef Staff. Also stronger spells would be nice. Witchdoctor atm seems to do the opposite of its summery...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JustinFrostHunter on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
musketeer (bombs to strong have to many spam it to much) limit +1 one set bomb is gone before casting second bomb (only for pvp) not for PVE

swashbuckler (hidden not be use in pvp) how this fair can't spam minion doubloons? hidden for cheating because win instantly (wish there was attack so, immune it)

buccaneer (not allot use reckless frenzy against witchdoctor) just target them when they are using hidden (try every staffy weapon mix with melee or shooty (shooty best on got Valencia 2 buccaneer ignore me (since switch mine weapon once was staffy/smashy attack me but switch staffy/shooty don't even land a hand on me ;-; BECAUSE I THINK THEY SCARE OF train mine Haywire Armada Musketeer WHEN give him RANK 5 overwatch because knockback for it :) give him rank 5 every time go close to him but issus overpower attack won't help much pvp when people using hidden

privateer (blast of discord not be use in pvp)

I hate doing pvp on mine witchdoctor because to difficult to win! most issus kingsisle need make more stronger range weapon (to low) whoever that weapon is of staffy that give 5 range (pointless to me) don't even use because since make witchdoctor weapon to fizzle (only witchdoctor long long time ago during pirate101 membership headstart week (able beat cool ranch with shooty weapon) no staffy
No class should be nerfed.
Musketeer's have no melee attacks unless they've trained them,. You, as a witchdoctor, are in a better place to handle Musket's attacks.
Not this about Fog, again! You have Old Scratch and several mojo strikes ( as an AOE, you don't have to target them ). In fact any AOE can damage a buckler. So we're NOT immune.
Blast of Discord has been reduced from what it was before - learn to adjust.
A greater range allows you to hit enemies clear across the battle board ( I don't see how you can claim this is "pointless" ).

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Okay no offense but I had a little trouble reading your sentences. Also nerfing some classes will take away what they need to win, in some cases