Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poor Carcarius Grimtooth

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2009
Just a simple bug that really bothers me but most people probably don't mind. Every companion I use that has the spell Call to Arms has the drum above them when they cast it and it does it's cute little animation. With Carcarius however the drum is summoned inside his head and his head gets drummed. Probably funny for some people but it bothers me a lot for some reason and I have a hard time using this companion because of it. Maybe if the drum could be placed above his head too or out forward or something so this poor shark doesn't have to have his head drummed on every time he wants to help out his shipmates.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Dalicon on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
Just a simple bug that really bothers me but most people probably don't mind. Every companion I use that has the spell Call to Arms has the drum above them when they cast it and it does it's cute little animation. With Carcarius however the drum is summoned inside his head and his head gets drummed. Probably funny for some people but it bothers me a lot for some reason and I have a hard time using this companion because of it. Maybe if the drum could be placed above his head too or out forward or something so this poor shark doesn't have to have his head drummed on every time he wants to help out his shipmates.
That is sort of funny to me, Dalicon, but I can see why it frustrates you. Unfortunately, I'm not a hacker or anything so I can't fix it for you (that gives me an idea! ), but I can strongly recommend for you to tell a Community Manager right here on the Message Boards about your problem. I'm sure KingsIsle can make the drum higher so poor Carcarius' head won't get drummed.

In the meantime, feel free to also contact KingsIsle support at support@kingsisle.com.

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer