Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship vendor missing on the map

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
In St. Bonobo's Abbey there's a ship vendor named Javier. He is missing on the map.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Mirajane7887 on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
In St. Bonobo's Abbey there's a ship vendor named Javier. He is missing on the map.
Hi, Mirajane7887! I'm sorry about your problem, but on the bright side, that means you have the fun of finding him on your own! (I have to rely on my Map, too; don't worry! )

A Community Manager is always the best person to ask - you can find several here on the Message Boards - if you have a problem with the game; they officially work at KingsIsle and are always there to help. They've helped me so much more than anyone could have ever guessed. (I'll explain that in another post. )

But, if you can find Javier in the game, you barely need a Map!

Thanks, good hunting, and for the Resistance!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer

Administrator
Mirajane7887 on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up! We'll check it out.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 10, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up! We'll check it out.
Hey Jack, while you're looking at that, check these things out:
  • In several places in Mooshu there is a location on the compass, "Sun Hing Village" which doesn't seem to exist
  • In Villa Trigante, the compass shows Captain Steed's dock, even though it's in another skyway
  • In Aquila on the map, the island where the cyclopses live(the name escapes me) is named "Argos" for some reason

Thanks!