Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

updated pet wrangling list

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 25, 2017
is there a complete list of whats able to be had from pet wrangling as of today?

just want to know if ive officially got every pet wrangling pet yet,lol.

looked at the stars of the spiral list but not sure if it up to date.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
aquariummagic1986 on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
is there a complete list of whats able to be had from pet wrangling as of today?

Welcome to the message boards, aquariummagic1986! Yes, that would be good to know.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Here is the list from the Pirate101 Central wiki:

Coconut Crawlie
Ebon Spectre
Golden Sky Rattler
Ice Scarab
Imperial Lion
Inky Octopus
Mini-Minotaur
Not so Great White Shark
Orchid Chameleon
Reddrum
Royal Ibis
Silver Buffaloon
Tawny Sky Turtle
Violet Bubblefish
White-Tailed Jackalope

Have you got them all?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
What would also be useful is a world/snack preference list with it as well. I hate having to guess.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Max DeGroot on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
What would also be useful is a world/snack preference list with it as well. I hate having to guess.
Pirate101 Central wiki has those lists for you as well:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Snacks_by_Origin

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
I think Valkoor the Victorious has a post on Central where he lists snack preferences; however, I don't think it's been updated for new pets.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
I think Valkoor the Victorious has a post on Central where he lists snack preferences; however, I don't think it's been updated for new pets.
I believe this http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?52871-SNACK-ATTACK-A-quick-reference-Pet-Snack-cheatsheet is what yoou are looking for, but the page appears to be somewhat glitched.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
A game friend of mine got an armadillo verde from pet wranglin' about a month ago, I guess this means the current pet wranglin' list is outdated. Decius, are there any other pets that pet wranglin' can give you that aren't on the list? Please add the armadillo verde to the pet wranglin' list as it can give you that pet.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 9, 2017 wrote:
A game friend of mine got an armadillo verde from pet wranglin' about a month ago, I guess this means the current pet wranglin' list is outdated. Decius, are there any other pets that pet wranglin' can give you that aren't on the list? Please add the armadillo verde to the pet wranglin' list as it can give you that pet.
This is the first I have EVER heard of an Armadillo Verde from Pet Wranglin' -- rather than assume our list is outdated, I would suspect your friend is mistaken...

We always require screenshot proof of an allegation that goes against prevailing wiki information. No offense is meant by that, only wanting to be absolutely sure.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
aquariummagic1986 on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:

Awesome! I've got an Imperial Lion and a... I forget the name... oh no! I'm falling into the abyss of memory loss!

It looks like a lamb with a hiking backpack on its back. His name's Rocco, but that's of no importance right now because several Pirates have Rocco's.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I understand that, but I am 100% certain he wasn't mistaken. I literally had just told him about Pet Wranglin' the night before, he only had 1 pet(1 of the gold pets you can buy in Circus Maximus), and then the next night he told me about getting an armadillo verde and then he showed it to me. I am 100% certain he got it from pet wranglin' but I understand not listing it until you see a screen shot.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Alex the Pirate on Apr 1, 2017 wrote:
I believe this http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?52871-SNACK-ATTACK-A-quick-reference-Pet-Snack-cheatsheet is what yoou are looking for, but the page appears to be somewhat glitched.
Hey there Alex!

Yeah that "guide" took a bit of a "wrong turn" somewhere. Not sure what happened but every attempt to fix it ended up in an explosive mess that only Ratbeard would find attractive.

So here's a link to the new, updated Snack Attack 2 reference guide, on Central.

It has a bunch more of the recent pets added. Though there are still a few critters, hiding out in holes somewhere, that haven't revealed their preferences, as of yet. I'll update it as they show their furry little faces.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 9, 2017 wrote:
I understand that, but I am 100% certain he wasn't mistaken. I literally had just told him about Pet Wranglin' the night before, he only had 1 pet(1 of the gold pets you can buy in Circus Maximus), and then the next night he told me about getting an armadillo verde and then he showed it to me. I am 100% certain he got it from pet wranglin' but I understand not listing it until you see a screen shot.
What level is your friend, and is he questing in Cool Ranch? If so, I would bet that he got the pet as a drop, but missed the notification. OR he got it by morphing one of his pets with one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Awesome! I've got an Imperial Lion and a... I forget the name... oh no! I'm falling into the abyss of memory loss!

It looks like a lamb with a hiking backpack on its back. His name's Rocco, but that's of no importance right now because several Pirates have Rocco's.

- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer
That's the Ram-a-Lam ( I hope I spelled it correctly! )

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
He is somewhere between Level 40 and Level 50 I think, but he literally had just pet wrangled the night before so I think he did get it from pet wranglin'. Anyone want to test pet wranglin' out and see if they can get an armadillo verde from it?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on May 10, 2017 wrote:
That's the Ram-a-Lam ( I hope I spelled it correctly! )
Yes, Anecorbie, you did spell it correctly and now I remember. Thank you!

- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 10 Musketeer

(P.S. Anecorbie saved me from the abyss of memory loss with her very good memory! What's your secret? )

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 11, 2017 wrote:
He is somewhere between Level 40 and Level 50 I think, but he literally had just pet wrangled the night before so I think he did get it from pet wranglin'. Anyone want to test pet wranglin' out and see if they can get an armadillo verde from it?
Hi there!

Like others have stated, I truly don't think the armadillo came from Pet Wranglin'. I only say this because I have in fact "tested" Pet Wranglin' out. I have had 45+ (at times 60+) companions (across 6 pirates) set to Pet Wranglin', for well over a year. My crew has never brought back an armadillo egg, yet has brought back several dozens of each known, confirmed pet egg that can be acquired from Pet Wranglin'. Just this past 2 weeks, my crew has probably brought back about 3 dozen eggs and at least one of every known Wrangled up pet.

So perhaps your friend's armadillo came from either a drop or from morphing with someone else. Ask your friend to check his Notifications. He can either press 'Ctrl-N' or click on the 'Hook Icon' at the top of the screen and press 'See all Notifications'. He should possibly be able to track back to when he first received the armadillo verde egg. My notifications go back 50+ pages, so there is a good chance he will come across the moment when the little rolly guy first came into his life. If so, just look at the the other notifications around the same time and they may help point to just how the armadillo "showed up".