Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Request for Ashes of Armada Pack

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 21, 2012
I was thinking, There's a lot of amazing and beautiful decoration items in Calabria's Villas such as Villa Lucci and Villa Trigante, and a bunch of cool Unicorn Banners and also portraits of some beautiful Valencian areas that are placed everywhere inside the interiors of Florenza. Could it please be possible to see these decoration items added to the pack instead of the wizard101 items that were added to the pack? or at least keep the wizard items of the pack and include these Valencian Decoration items into the pack. It'd make more sense as well. Hope Ratbeard and Falmea would consider my idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Smart Logan West on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
I was thinking, There's a lot of amazing and beautiful decoration items in Calabria's Villas such as Villa Lucci and Villa Trigante, and a bunch of cool Unicorn Banners and also portraits of some beautiful Valencian areas that are placed everywhere inside the interiors of Florenza. Could it please be possible to see these decoration items added to the pack instead of the wizard101 items that were added to the pack? or at least keep the wizard items of the pack and include these Valencian Decoration items into the pack. It'd make more sense as well. Hope Ratbeard and Falmea would consider my idea!
Have you visited the housing vendor in the Gardens in Florenza? There are many of the items you find in the Unicorn Villas.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Smart Logan West on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
I reckon adding them to their own pack would be best. Throw in some new clockwork pets and mounts for the ultra rare and epic drops (or a mini unicorn fencer for a pet, that would be cute as) to flesh out the pack.