Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's Cooking at the taverns?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Yum. Shepherd's pie and a Bakewell tart, please.
What's in Frito Pie, Anecorbie?
OH NO! The Sail and Newt is serving a new Marleybone main dish, MYSTERY MEAT. Old Scratch ordered it! EEK! He's actually eating it.
Frito Pie - beef chili,, Fritos corn chips, topped with cheese; a Texas favorite.
Valkoor's The Block-Ade is serving Grilled Cheese ( you select the cheese and bread. )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Yum. Shepherd's pie and a Bakewell tart, please.
What's in Frito Pie, Anecorbie?
OH NO! The Sail and Newt is serving a new Marleybone main dish, MYSTERY MEAT. Old Scratch ordered it! EEK! He's actually eating it.
Coming right up, ma'am! *Serves Bakewell Tart and Shepherd's Pie* Great choice, Calamity! I'm making myself hungry...

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The Golden Bough is offering a new side dish, The Magical Fruit. Don't let the flowery description fool you, it's beans.
The Gallo Loco Cantina has a new entree, Macarena and cheese, Refried beans topped by mac and cheese with a frito crumble on top. The Dos Amigos y Uno deliver it to your table and dance.
The Hole in the Wall Tavern in Scrimshaw welcomes a new water mole chef, Bali-Lo. She welcomes you with a new menu item, Frito-lei, salty and crunchy deliciousness.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
At the Ivory Gate, in Rajah, the menu today is Butter Chicken served with Naans ( leavened flatbread ), Kali Daal ( black lentils ) & Palak Paneer ( spinach with cottage cheese ) after these delicacies the patron is led to a shaded veranda for coffee and dessert. There young Tigers fan the air to keep away flies and make it cool. ( belly rubs optional. )
Only Khurgas on leave may enter.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I notice there are some new taverns being advertised here. I like it!
The Golden Ibis is serving Flying Nile fish, spiced and baked, atop Kroko-bread. For dessert, Crypt cookies, shaped like sarcophagi, just like Grand-mummy used to make.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi today in dragonspyre they are serving grilled cheese with beacon fresh dragon fruit and a side of roasted veggies with a tall glass of milk and for dessert chocolate and coconut cake with Carmel and fudge with sprinkles whip cream and a cherry on top

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
silver swordcoral on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Hi today in dragonspyre they are serving grilled cheese with beacon fresh dragon fruit and a side of roasted veggies with a tall glass of milk and for dessert chocolate and coconut cake with Carmel and fudge with sprinkles whip cream and a cherry on top
Wow, Silver Swordcoral! It doesn't sound Avernus-ish, but it DOES sound delicious! *Licks lips!*

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Wow, Silver Swordcoral! It doesn't sound Avernus-ish, but it DOES sound delicious! *Licks lips!*

Thanks it's based on my favorite snack except for the dragon fruit I like BlackBerries instead

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I blame this thread for making me hungry at odd times. Whenever I click this my stomach feels like it could eat stormzilla sushi, even if I was full a mere minute ago. Well done everyone, Silver Dino Hawkins has become Starving Dino Hawkins.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Let's continue to make Marauders hungry.
There's a seafood/skyfood craze traveling throughout the Spiral;
So in Jonah Town, they're serving their traditional Clam Chowder, also Oyster Stew served with crackers for dunking.
In the Mezzaluna - it's Shrimp Scampi with a side of garlic bread.
And in various Polaris taverns - Bouillabaise is the top pick for Penguins, served with toasted croutons made from yesterday's Polarian bread.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Golden Guardian on May 11, 2017 wrote:
I blame this thread for making me hungry at odd times. Whenever I click this my stomach feels like it could eat stormzilla sushi, even if I was full a mere minute ago. Well done everyone, Silver Dino Hawkins has become Starving Dino Hawkins.
LOL, oh no! Ever since his restaurant closed, Dino is starving. Quick Taro, send him a bento box, Gracie, make up a bagged lunch. The water mole sends a roasted pineapple. Oh, gee, the crazy monquistan wants to send a bug he picked off his head, sorry about that. We'll just throw that overboard.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 12, 2017 wrote:
LOL, oh no! Ever since his restaurant closed, Dino is starving. Quick Taro, send him a bento box, Gracie, make up a bagged lunch. The water mole sends a roasted pineapple. Oh, gee, the crazy monquistan wants to send a bug he picked off his head, sorry about that. We'll just throw that overboard.
Good grooming and snacking in one step - it's the Monquistan way!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Calamity Finch on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
Today's menu in Jonah Town's tavern is a classic:
Fish and chips- served with malt vinegar or mayo to dip your chips in, and a wedge of lemon
Bacon.
Bacon is a standard.
Any tavern without bacon shall explode in

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
noahdd on May 13, 2017 wrote:
Bacon.
Bacon is a standard.
Any tavern without bacon shall explode in
One Eyed Jack leaps into action, clearing the bar in one bound, grabs a frying pan, and fish oil burner, tosses bacon in a pan, and flips the bomb out the window with one fuzzy foot, to fall safely through the gaps in Flotsam , dropping into the sky below. Sizzling hot, Jack's Emergency Bacon Saver is now on the menu at low low prices. Give the rabbit a Carrot and Kale juice.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
I was gonna make a jab at the English, but it's easier to make a jab at my own culture. That said, I must make my own tavern name...

The Long Liberation, a tavern located in Albion! All we're serving is haggis and shortbread, very hard choice, I know.
EDIT: My tavern has been shut down because my food is somehow based on a dare according to a dude named Mike. Whatever...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EviTheEccentric on May 16, 2017 wrote:
I was gonna make a jab at the English, but it's easier to make a jab at my own culture. That said, I must make my own tavern name...

The Long Liberation, a tavern located in Albion! All we're serving is haggis and shortbread, very hard choice, I know.
EDIT: My tavern has been shut down because my food is somehow based on a dare according to a dude named Mike. Whatever...
What, no bannocks or cockaleeky soup?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Turn up the heat! Time for the Spicy Food festival. Aztecans are serving Ghost Pepper Pot, a hearty dish with with meat, broth, cinnamon, and a little something extra hot. Be sure to order some of the hearty homemade bread or rice to go with it.
A missionary returned to St. Bonobo's with some spices; Jerked Banana is being served in the Abbey.
The foxes in Albion have briefly left off muttering into their mugs, and are daring each other to eat tiger-fish curry, brought in from Raja. It is SPICY, hot, oily, and the tiger who brought it says it will make them good fighters.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
anecorbie on May 17, 2017 wrote:
What, no bannocks or cockaleeky soup?
I only sell good food, though.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The 'Winking Cyclops' in Aquila is reportedly selling salmagundi and cackle fruit -- and I'd hate to ask where they get the latter!

Rumors have also drifted in that they have formed a trade alliance with 'Two-Eyed Yak's Inn' (no relation to OEJ), in MooShu. A perfect business 'merger' if you ask me, as now both places offer the "3 Eyes, 3 'I's and 3 Ayes" discount. So if you happen to be a lucky tri-eye, named Illinois or Idrisi or Skinny Minnie...all you have to do is say "Aye-aye-aye Captain", and you get half off the entire menu (just not the prices -- half the menu is actually taken away from you).

Uh, oh...it appears that news out of Skull Island indicates that the Madagascar themed tavern, 'The Mutinous Aye-Aye' wants in on the action. Oy vey.....this latest news is most certainly eye-popping!!!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 28, 2017 wrote:
Frito Pie - beef chili,, Fritos corn chips, topped with cheese; a Texas favorite.
Valkoor's The Block-Ade is serving Grilled Cheese ( you select the cheese and bread. )
Oh and Esperanza...you seem to be mistaken.

That's 'Gilled Cheese' and not "Grilled Cheese." A nice combination of Cutthroat and Capri Blu...or 'blue shark and blu', as the locals call it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
EviTheEccentric on May 18, 2017 wrote:
I only sell good food, though.
Not going to bust your chops over what you or I call "good food"; I've personally have eaten cockaleeky and it was good. Bannocks ( I have a recipe ) sound delicious as they're basically like an oatmeal cookie.

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
today at the kraken skulls i'm serving my old family recipe soup

x guy orders soup x

x guy looks at soup x

its an old family recipe

x eye pops out of soup x

hahaha in fact that was part of the old family!

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
anecorbie on May 18, 2017 wrote:
Not going to bust your chops over what you or I call "good food"; I've personally have eaten cockaleeky and it was good. Bannocks ( I have a recipe ) sound delicious as they're basically like an oatmeal cookie.
Cockaleeky is technically good, but at least for me, it gets tiring quickly.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If the pirates get tired of drinking yum, what will the taverns serve them?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 21, 2017 wrote:
If the pirates get tired of drinking yum, what will the taverns serve them?
In Cool Ranch Sasparilla is popular. We know that in MooShu and Marleybone that Tea is favored as a beverage. I'm sure in Skull Island that there are many types of fruit juices available and the Watermoles have Coconut Milk.