Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Get Yer Scrip fer Summer!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm repeating my Smuggler's Arena Scrip Event!
I will be stationed at Skull Island dock and my Smuggler's Arena will be inside my ship, "The Laughing Mermaid", if you've been needing a large amount of scrip, then this is where you'll find it.
Dates: I'll be there from Friday 23rd from 8 p.m. Central ( U.S. ) until Sunday 25th. 10 a.m.
Smuggler's Arena is a highly challenging gauntlet, there is no porting into it, so have a team ready when you go in.
The Arena adjusts itself to the highest level pirate entering and most enemies in there will be 5 - 8 levels above that!
Companions who are defeated will be on bed-rest!
When you enter choose "challenge" mode.
every 2 battles Scriptop ( the dog ) will make a few snarky comments - this is a good time to hit the mojo ( if you need it ).
While some players have the best equipment & knowledge needed to solo it, I heartily recommend that you have at least 3 on your team.
I will be on Realm Morgan LeFitte.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hey, I remember doing this with you last time, if necesarry will you also participate in the arena run and do you know if your ship remains at the docks during the run, what was the case last time?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm afraid I have to cancel this event. I'm having some connection issues due to my internet carrier getting a high number of users. Things may adjust soon, but until then, this event is canceled.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
I'm afraid I have to cancel this event. I'm having some connection issues due to my internet carrier getting a high number of users. Things may adjust soon, but until then, this event is canceled.
Always next time, right Fair Lass!?

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
Hey, I remember doing this with you last time, if necesarry will you also participate in the arena run and do you know if your ship remains at the docks during the run, what was the case last time?
Oh I remember that, I was the nobody poster that none of you knew, lol. (Still thinking about taking up One Eyed Jack's offer to change my name)