Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More storyline

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2012
I've heard rumors pirate101 is going to have a update but don't know when it's out and what it is about and someone tell what is it and the estimated date for it to be out. I get bored farming for stuff and pvp and badges and sides.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Zeus Skyfather on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
I've heard rumors pirate101 is going to have a update but don't know when it's out and what it is about and someone tell what is it and the estimated date for it to be out. I get bored farming for stuff and pvp and badges and sides.
When it's ready to be revealed, KI will tell us all about it; until then, patience, Dragonfly!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Zeus Skyfather on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
I don't ever trust rumours, besides these are probably the same people that believe doubloons lower drop rate.

One time someone I knew thought an update was coming because there was a maintenance break.

If you want to know when an update is coming, the best place to check is here.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Would be nice for any hints of any sorts.. To be honest those Falmea Friday posts actually gave me hope..

Your friendly neighborhood Orlando

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jul 7, 2017 wrote:
I don't ever trust rumours, besides these are probably the same people that believe doubloons lower drop rate.

One time someone I knew thought an update was coming because there was a maintenance break.

If you want to know when an update is coming, the best place to check is here.
"...besides these are probably the same people that believe doubloons lower drop rates."
I can't tell you how much that line made me laugh.
Yep, don't trust rumors. Keep checking the Message Boards, Newsletter & Update Notes for the straight scoop!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I don't ever actually get impatient with the story, as my second highest pirate is in Mooshu and only level 38.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2008
There was three years between marleybone/aquila update and valencia part 2. due to such a large gap I think we are gonna get something hopefully this fall. hopefully its either A: Polaris B: Grizzleheim or C: Darkmoor. I'm praying we get a new world by summer of next year. Even a quick side world would be nice.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
darkmoordude on Jul 8, 2017 wrote:
I don't ever actually get impatient with the story, as my second highest pirate is in Mooshu and only level 38.
I used to feel the exact same way when I was far off from completing the storyline, but you will catch up eventually.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
While you are waiting, you could try leveling up other Pirates, doing side quests, PVP etc.

You could also challenge yourself and beat Moo Manchu with only sidequest companions (class companion does not count ). There are lots of other fun things to do!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HardyMarkScupper on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
There was three years between marleybone/aquila update and valencia part 2. due to such a large gap I think we are gonna get something hopefully this fall. hopefully its either A: Polaris B: Grizzleheim or C: Darkmoor. I'm praying we get a new world by summer of next year. Even a quick side world would be nice.
Welcome to the Message Boards, HardyMarkScupper! Yes, a storyline update would be wonderful and ANY of those worlds would be welcome, but I really wish we could have the side content that players have been asking for since the beginning: Crafting, Gardening & Fishing, this would give us something to do when the storyline is done while we wait for more story!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
During last strean where they did some Rooster Cogburn quests, they hinted at updates for Pirate101. You guys should watch it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amber hawksong on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
During last strean where they did some Rooster Cogburn quests, they hinted at updates for Pirate101. You guys should watch it.
I watched it and there was nothing "new" mentioned.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Amber hawksong on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
If their hints were on the lines of "there's something coming but we can't tell you what", yeah, we heard 3 years of that before they got around to Valencia 2. When they start hinting a bit more specifically I'll get interested. ATM, at least I have several pirates on 4 accounts that need to go through the story, still...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 9, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, HardyMarkScupper! Yes, a storyline update would be wonderful and ANY of those worlds would be welcome, but I really wish we could have the side content that players have been asking for since the beginning: Crafting, Gardening & Fishing, this would give us something to do when the storyline is done while we wait for more story!
It would be nice if we could fish in the skyways all around the spiral while fending off enemies.

Ensign
Aug 29, 2008
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Watch it again they hinted that there is an update coming up. not this month but probably august or september.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Not anything in particular, just the casual "Pirate is getting something, and everyone should be happy" which of course they refused to elaborate on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
HardyMarkScupper on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
Watch it again they hinted that there is an update coming up. not this month but probably august or september.
I've been hearing that for this game for nearly 4 years, yeah.... whoopee.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
HardyMarkScupper on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
How about you save us the trouble and give us the scoop.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Well, I mean Wizard101 was getting a LOT of attention lately... sooo this is kind of leaving pirate101 in the dark as usual...