Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

PARTY

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Um...yeah...after being at work today I have realised that Saturday will not work for me either.

So... would Sunday or Monday afternoon work better for the party? Same time, meeting place and Vadima realm instead of Avery.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CdeWinter on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
Um...yeah...after being at work today I have realised that Saturday will not work for me either.

So... would Sunday or Monday afternoon work better for the party? Same time, meeting place and Vadima realm instead of Avery.
This Sunday or Monday? Possibly...

Arr, let me see if the tide turns in me favor!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Since I haven't had any replies, and people have said that the weekend is too busy, I am officially moving this party to Monday, July 24th.
All other details still apply.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sounds good to me! I'll try to be there on Monday, with friends, if possible.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Honestly, I have like 17 different functions that all scheduled their meetings for this Monday LOL

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Party is going on right now if you're able to come! :D

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrator
I was super disappointed that I missed this. I got caught up in work and couldn't make it. My apologies!

Chrissy sent me some amazing pictures of your party, and I will be loading them to Facebook this month as fan screenshots.

Hoping to make the next one!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'd like to thank everyone who turned out for the party. It wasn't as big as they have been, but I still call it a smashing success.

For the marauders who missed it, don't worry there will be more. Probably the next one will be for Halloween. So get farming for your masks!

Oh, and if Jack could pull some strings and get some firework displays added as housing items before next July, it would be awfully sweet of him...(hint hint, wink wink, nod nod, July fireworks party.)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
You were missed, Jack, but we thought it was something like that. A big YAR to all those who made it to the party! The Dreadnaught cowered in fear and hid at the word of our mighty fleet. We sailed to Marleybone to deliver defeat to the clockworks. Thanks, also, to those who visited my house for more PVP than it has ever seen, with a large scale fight of Marauders and their crews. Hail Khadija, the privateer who would not die, defeating me in 1v1!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Unfortunately I couldn't make it either, as I had a dentist appointment to go to (yay me ).

Next time, hopefully.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Unfortunately, I missed the Dreadnaught and heading to Calamity's House, but I did go to the Skyways and I fondly remember shouting, "Scout!" every time we'd see one. The meet-up in the Docks also was amazing.

I had to leave because I lost connection.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
excuse me. but do you have to be a certain rank on the boards to become a marauder? thanks!

allonsy!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
excuse me. but do you have to be a certain rank on the boards to become a marauder? thanks!

allonsy!
Hey there!

Nope, the "Message Board Marauders" is just what we call ourselves. I assume because we're all forum users who raid the boards with insight and help. ;)

You can view the official message board ranks here though: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/guide-to-message-board-ranks-8ad6a42459f8f2420159faf3438414e2?page=1

Hope that helps!

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

allonsy!
Haha, absolutely not!

In fact, you're already a Message Board Marauder. We just call ourselves that for fun. Anyone can be a Message Boards Marauder as long as they follow rules, keep Pirate101 a safe and happy place, and help Pirates out!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Vanessa Mythdust on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Hey there!

Nope, the "Message Board Marauders" is just what we call ourselves. I assume because we're all forum users who raid the boards with insight and help. ;)

You can view the official message board ranks here though: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/guide-to-message-board-ranks-8ad6a42459f8f2420159faf3438414e2?page=1

Hope that helps!
thanks! (sorry, I'm still kinda new to the message boards)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009

allonsy!
Message Board Marauders is a term that Chrissy th'Blesser and I created one day long ago to describe the jovial, friendly and helpful pirates who frequent the message boards, and also know each other in game.

The only requirements to join are that you try your best to be kind and helpful, and that you simply join in on the fun.

So, welcome to the Message Board Marauders!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I should add, that when I host a "Message Board Marauders" party, the party is an open invitation to everyone who sees the post or hears about the party.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
CdeWinter on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Message Board Marauders is a term that Chrissy th'Blesser and I created one day long ago to describe the jovial, friendly and helpful pirates who frequent the message boards, and also know each other in game.

The only requirements to join are that you try your best to be kind and helpful, and that you simply join in on the fun.

So, welcome to the Message Board Marauders!
:D thanks cdewinter! *hug* sorry, I'm just really happy.....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Unfortunately, I missed the Dreadnaught and heading to Calamity's House, but I did go to the Skyways and I fondly remember shouting, "Scout!" every time we'd see one. The meet-up in the Docks also was amazing.

I had to leave because I lost connection.
"Scout!" is now the Pirate's "Squirrel!" So very sorry you couldn't stay for the entire thing.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
thanks! (sorry, I'm still kinda new to the message boards)
Then welcome!

We're always here to help out. There are some amazing people out there, behind those screens, helping people in this wonderful virtual game - and, I'm sure, out of it too!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 28, 2017 wrote:
"Scout!" is now the Pirate's "Squirrel!" So very sorry you couldn't stay for the entire thing.
L.O.L.!

It's quite alright. I had the time of my Pirate's life. There's no need to apologize; I had buckets of fun.

Squirrel!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Cheers all! We made the screenshot of the month in the news letter. Great group picture, and we even were photo bombed by a silver buffaloon and a purple polkaloon. There were some shots of our ships in Skull Is skyway, and some of our Marleybone action, along with the pvp at my house on Pirate101's Facebook. Thanks to Chrissy th' Blesser for taking the shots and submitting them.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Oh noes! I missed the party :'( . I'm glad however, to know that there might be more in the future. Totally following this thread for updates!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
FairLady1882 on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
Oh noes! I missed the party :'( . I'm glad however, to know that there might be more in the future. Totally following this thread for updates!
Any future parties I host will have their own threads.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Here's a link to the next party that has been announced. It's Helpful Aurora's housewarming party.