Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Level in Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
I have just made it to Aquila, and I am Nautical Level 35. Is this low level? If it is, what ships do you recommend to farm? Please help me on this matter!

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 59 Musketeer

Ensign
Aug 26, 2016
I would say that is low, I would try to get to nautical level 50 or higher if you can. Most ships in Aquila give a good amount of nautical experience, are around nautical level 50 or higher, but people usually go after them also, so you might be able to find someone who will farm them with you.

Marleybone might be a good place to farm also, give a decent amount of XP, but it would take quite some time to raise it. Have you done all side quests in Marleybone? Some of them give good nautical experience.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaStream on Aug 30, 2017 wrote:
I have just made it to Aquila, and I am Nautical Level 35. Is this low level? If it is, what ships do you recommend to farm? Please help me on this matter!

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 59 Musketeer
Your Nautical is much too low to face the challenge of Aquila ( much less the Scylla! ).
You don't need to farm ships to gain those levels ( but it would help ).
Here's what I recommend:
Do you have companions you don't like or never use in battle?
Then put them on the "Sailin'" Task! As many as you can!
Then go back to Marleybone and HUNT SHIPS! Have you been doing any nautical side quests? If you've skipped those go back & do them!
And BTW your pirate level is going to hurt you in Aquila, especially if your companions are more than 5 levels less than yours.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
You are very under leveled, Id farm ships around your level and send companions you don't use to get nautical exp. Ask people for help, I bet someone will help you. I'll help you a bit if I come across you, my Max pirate's name is Loyal Evelyn Everhart.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
It is quite a low level for Aquila ships, but that isn't your fault. Through most of the story we have really been doing mainly land based tasks for our main quests and they realized this when we got to Aquila. There will be a good amount of ship battles in the main story of Aquila, which I am sure you can complete without needing to farm any ships. You can keep doing your quests, but maybe you should put a few companions on the Sailin' task so you can catch up on your nautical experience. If you have a good ship with the right parts then you should be fine to take on all the ships, but I most certainly would want you to increase your level and ship to an Aquilan one (if you haven't already) so you can take on the Scylla boss without any trouble.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
Thanks guys, this helps a lot, I've got a friend that is Nautical level 70, but he doesn't help me very much. I have been noticing that ever since MooShu, I haven't been able to get gear that is very good. I will definetly put my companions on those tasks. Thanks again!

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 59