Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Sad News

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Hello everyone. I really hate to say it, but I have to take a break from Pirate101, in which I won't log into Pirate101 for a long while. I apologize if this post saddens anyone, but all good things must come to an end eventually and Pirate101 is no exception. Having played this game since beta, I have gotten to see it all, do it all, and buy it all. I have every single Pirate101 bundle and every single Pirate101 crowns shop item and companion, so all in all, there's really nothing left for me to do in Pirate101, therefore I need a long break away from this game. Don't worry, I'm not leaving you guys forever. Apart from a select few bullies out there who I won't name, you guys are all my friends and I won't leave you guys hanging. The reason I haven't been posting on the Pirate101 message boards as often is because I'm taking a break away from Pirate101 for a while, since I'm bored of this game, since I been here since beta when Pirate101 first came out. The main reason I need a break from Pirate101 is entirely due to lack of new content being added to the game. I know we've all heard that before, but having 3 maxes really makes it boring to level and max out my lower level pirates. On top of that, I agree to a post by Ancorebie. The daily quests are relatively boring, since the ambassadors always ask me to do the same tasks every single day. The point of daily quests is to motivate the player to log in and do them daily, but the daily quests currently fail to do that. So, unless this game gets a new world or a huge update that will keep me happy, I'll have to take a long break away from this game, in which I won't log in as often as I used to. Just a heads up to let people know that I'm not gone forever. I'm on an extended break away from Pirate101. Also for anyone that might suggest I go farm a boss, I already have every single boss drop in the game, so there's nothing to farm for. Thanks for being my friend everyone and I hope to see you guys again soon, when Pirate101 gets updated. See ya in Polaris!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone. I really hate to say it, but I have to take a break from Pirate101, in which I won't log into Pirate101 for a long while. I apologize if this post saddens anyone, but all good things must come to an end eventually and Pirate101 is no exception. Having played this game since beta, I have gotten to see it all, do it all, and buy it all. I have every single Pirate101 bundle and every single Pirate101 crowns shop item and companion, so all in all, there's really nothing left for me to do in Pirate101, therefore I need a long break away from this game. Don't worry, I'm not leaving you guys forever. Apart from a select few bullies out there who I won't name, you guys are all my friends and I won't leave you guys hanging. The reason I haven't been posting on the Pirate101 message boards as often is because I'm taking a break away from Pirate101 for a while, since I'm bored of this game, since I been here since beta when Pirate101 first came out. The main reason I need a break from Pirate101 is entirely due to lack of new content being added to the game. I know we've all heard that before, but having 3 maxes really makes it boring to level and max out my lower level pirates. On top of that, I agree to a post by Ancorebie. The daily quests are relatively boring, since the ambassadors always ask me to do the same tasks every single day. The point of daily quests is to motivate the player to log in and do them daily, but the daily quests currently fail to do that. So, unless this game gets a new world or a huge update that will keep me happy, I'll have to take a long break away from this game, in which I won't log in as often as I used to. Just a heads up to let people know that I'm not gone forever. I'm on an extended break away from Pirate101. Also for anyone that might suggest I go farm a boss, I already have every single boss drop in the game, so there's nothing to farm for. Thanks for being my friend everyone and I hope to see you guys again soon, when Pirate101 gets updated. See ya in Polaris!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
This thread has not "saddened me". It's really not that sad because it's a break (and everyone needs a break, right?) and not an official forever leave.

So have fun, Crimsonreaper5, and see you pirating somewhere in the Spiral once the new update comes. *Takes cap off, and throws off to the Skyways, watching Elijah and his crew of Pirates sail away into new adventures and new updates.*

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
May as well jump in here too. I have not been playing since Sunday because I needed a sudden appendix surgery (everything went well and I am in the process of recovery right now). Ever since then I have not been inclined to play p101 properly again, and probably wont do so in the near to medium future. I feel like I have gotten involved in pointless and fruitless discussion on the boards, not actually accomplishing anything of merit in-game recently, and overall I too like CrimsonReaper seek a "leave" (maybe until a new complete world shows up). I may log on once in a while to see how things are going and may give a yar to any post that catches my fancy, but other that this guardian is out.

"Fair Sailing Friends". ~GG~

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I agree with Helpful Aurora, sometimes a break is just what you need. I tend to go back and forth between Wiz and Pirate, myself, and take some breaks. When I return it's with fresh eyes and enjoy it more when I return. I've known a few friends on Wiz who took long breaks, from lack of content; when they returned, they were shocked by 4 new worlds, 3 new side activites, and the fact that they were nowhere near max level anymore.

Maybe with a bit of a break, one of the times Crimsonreaper peeks back, he might be ready to play and discover one of the other pirate classes, because they do play a bit differently.
Sorry that Golden Guardian has been sick, hope you are feeling better soon. It's certainly a good time to take a break if you need one. Hope to see you on the boards, if only in the Yars. I'd been keeping my eye out for you in Avery's court.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Golden Guardian on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
May as well jump in here too. I have not been playing since Sunday because I needed a sudden appendix surgery (everything went well and I am in the process of recovery right now). Ever since then I have not been inclined to play p101 properly again, and probably wont do so in the near to medium future. I feel like I have gotten involved in pointless and fruitless discussion on the boards, not actually accomplishing anything of merit in-game recently, and overall I too like CrimsonReaper seek a "leave" (maybe until a new complete world shows up). I may log on once in a while to see how things are going and may give a yar to any post that catches my fancy, but other that this guardian is out.

Aww! I'll miss all your creative posts!

But I'm glad everything went well with your surgery and I hope you recover quickly and soon!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you here. With school, the recent California fires happening near me, and boredom, I've been taking kind of a break from this game too. I have all of my chars maxed and the new quests just aren't worth doing to me. It's not fun now since my really good friend got banned for no reason, along with her entire family's accounts, and KI refuses to reverse it.

Lack of content is really what I'm saying here, like everyone else says. Sure, it was nice to see something come, but it's not enough to keep players busy. The ambassador quests are too tedious and repetitive and the team-up ledger has a glitch in it still (check central threads).

So yeah. Unless there's a new world or one of the Kraken Skulls or Starter companions get a decent promotion quest I'm probably only gonna be on for minor wiki stuff.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:

Too bad, because other than your recent "rants", your posts were well-worth reading; even if I did disagree with a few.
Fair Sailing and may you quickly recover from your appendectomy! ( wow! I spelled it right? )