Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All Pack Companions!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
On this day of November 22, 2017 Thanksgiving Eve, I want every Pirate here to come with me to the Tavern. You might ask why. The reason is because of a huge celebration! On this day of Thanksgiving Eve, after many Crowns spent, I managed to get all the Pack Companions in the game! I never thought that it'd ever happen, but after 240,000 Crowns spent, I finally managed to get Ghor, the final Pack companion that I needed to have them all! I want to thank everyone who believed in me that I'd get them all. I'm also happy to say that I'm one of the few players in the entire game that is fortunate enough to have all the pack companions in the game and I'm really happy that it actually happened. Before anyone asks, the pack companions are on my Buccaneer. For now though, let's all get together, rejoice, and celebrate for me getting all the Pack companions during this Thanksgiving Eve of 2017! Happy Thanksgiving Pirates and may you all have good fortune. I also want to be thankful to Kingsisle for making a Pack and Crowns Sale possible for me to get all Pack companions, so here's a shout-out to all hard-working Kingsisle employees. Thank you everyone for making Pirate101 great and, again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of ALL pack companions!)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
On this day of November 22, 2017 Thanksgiving Eve, I want every Pirate here to come with me to the Tavern. You might ask why. The reason is because of a huge celebration! On this day of Thanksgiving Eve, after many Crowns spent, I managed to get all the Pack Companions in the game! I never thought that it'd ever happen, but after 240,000 Crowns spent, I finally managed to get Ghor, the final Pack companion that I needed to have them all! I want to thank everyone who believed in me that I'd get them all. I'm also happy to say that I'm one of the few players in the entire game that is fortunate enough to have all the pack companions in the game and I'm really happy that it actually happened. Before anyone asks, the pack companions are on my Buccaneer. For now though, let's all get together, rejoice, and celebrate for me getting all the Pack companions during this Thanksgiving Eve of 2017! Happy Thanksgiving Pirates and may you all have good fortune. I also want to be thankful to Kingsisle for making a Pack and Crowns Sale possible for me to get all Pack companions, so here's a shout-out to all hard-working Kingsisle employees. Thank you everyone for making Pirate101 great and, again, Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of ALL pack companions!)
Happy Thanksgiving, and congratulations! As I said on Pirate101 Central, I never have such luck with Pack Companions, LOL. Congratulations to Toby!

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, and congratulations! As I said on Pirate101 Central, I never have such luck with Pack Companions, LOL. Congratulations to Toby!
I'd be lying if I said the pack companions in general were easy to get, far from it actually. They took me a good fortune and it's really funny how I ended up getting them all, so sit around for story time. I didn't want to get all the pack companions. I had no plans of getting all of them, it just happened. My original plans a few months back was to get the Dragoon for my Buccaneer then stop, but Dragoon came last. Armada Pack finished. My next plan was to get Holkun Doomhorn the Buccaneer Dinosaur, again he dropped last too. Dinosaur Pack finished. Then I started farming for Atohr the Buccaneer Grizzly bear. Well, I already had Laarn the Privateer and Yohr the Swashbuckler and after that, I got Baar again. Remember I already have Baar on my Musketeer, so it was a tad disappointing to get a second Baar. At this point, I had half the bears so I just said "Why the heck not? Let's go ahead and finish the Grizzly Bear Pack and get me all the pack companions in the game." Sure enough, after I said that, Atohr joined my crew as the 4th Bear. I had 2 Bears left, so I just went ahead and got Khord the Witchdoctor Grizzly Bear and 240,000 crowns later I finally got Ghor the Musketeer Grizzly Bear to drop. That's the story of how I got all the Pack Companions without planning on it. It just happened. Lady luck had all the Pack Companions in store for me with my luck. To this day, I find it funny how Dragoon and Holkun Doomhorn, both companions I was farming for, dropped last, therefore enabling me to fully finish 2 packs altogether.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Nov 24, 2017 wrote:
I'd be lying if I said the pack companions in general were easy to get, far from it actually. They took me a good fortune and it's really funny how I ended up getting them all, so sit around for story time. I didn't want to get all the pack companions. I had no plans of getting all of them, it just happened. My original plans a few months back was to get the Dragoon for my Buccaneer then stop, but Dragoon came last. Armada Pack finished. My next plan was to get Holkun Doomhorn the Buccaneer Dinosaur, again he dropped last too. Dinosaur Pack finished. Then I started farming for Atohr the Buccaneer Grizzly bear. Well, I already had Laarn the Privateer and Yohr the Swashbuckler and after that, I got Baar again. Remember I already have Baar on my Musketeer, so it was a tad disappointing to get a second Baar. At this point, I had half the bears so I just said "Why the heck not? Let's go ahead and finish the Grizzly Bear Pack and get me all the pack companions in the game." Sure enough, after I said that, Atohr joined my crew as the 4th Bear. I had 2 Bears left, so I just went ahead and got Khord the Witchdoctor Grizzly Bear and 240,000 crowns later I finally got Ghor the Musketeer Grizzly Bear to drop. That's the story of how I got all the Pack Companions without planning on it. It just happened. Lady luck had all the Pack Companions in store for me with my luck. To this day, I find it funny how Dragoon and Holkun Doomhorn, both companions I was farming for, dropped last, therefore enabling me to fully finish 2 packs altogether.
Wow. Congratulations. That's incredible.