Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Apologies.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
Just wanted to take the time and say sorry for most of my posts. I played this game when I was a lot younger and didn't have great grammatical skills. I literally just went on the forums and begged for things, whether it be a new companion, or just me rambling. But from now on my posts will be a lot better!

Fiery Orion Ironside - 70
Fiery Orion Ironside - 13

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I dont think you caused to much trouble (I dont even remember any annoying posts from you). It is great that you feel youve grown. Even in my older years I still do things that i have to make amends for, so dont worry about it to much.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
The Weather Man on Feb 4, 2018 wrote:
Just wanted to take the time and say sorry for most of my posts. I played this game when I was a lot younger and didn't have great grammatical skills. I literally just went on the forums and begged for things, whether it be a new companion, or just me rambling. But from now on my posts will be a lot better!

Fiery Orion Ironside - 70
Fiery Orion Ironside - 13
Awesome. You got this!