Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Phule gear rate changed or Lucky?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
I've seen people say it takes days to get Phule's Med, Wand, and Mask but I got the Wand after only around 5 runs then I was honestly just gold grinding for my crew for another part of Cool Ranch when I got the Med and Mask almost back to back the next day after I decided against farming for them cause I mostly wanted only the Wand. I'm using them now cause they're the best gear I got for my Witchdoctor but has the rate changed or do the Servus guys like me? Still trying to get Dinolizard but the boss for that dungeon just hates me and refuses to drop it.

Shy Alyssa Nightingale 28

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sounds like some pretty good luck!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Life Warrior on Feb 22, 2018 wrote:
I've seen people say it takes days to get Phule's Med, Wand, and Mask but I got the Wand after only around 5 runs then I was honestly just gold grinding for my crew for another part of Cool Ranch when I got the Med and Mask almost back to back the next day after I decided against farming for them cause I mostly wanted only the Wand. I'm using them now cause they're the best gear I got for my Witchdoctor but has the rate changed or do the Servus guys like me? Still trying to get Dinolizard but the boss for that dungeon just hates me and refuses to drop it.

Shy Alyssa Nightingale 28
Welcome to the Message Boards, Shy Alyssa Nightingale! You were in luck to get that gear and maybe you'll get lucky and get a Dinolizard, too! ( Or ask someone to morph that pet with you. )

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I am happy for your good fortune...just remember to keep that positive attitude when the game gets stingy as well. Farming is a skill of persistence and determination!

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Avery Court Grace on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
I am happy for your good fortune...just remember to keep that positive attitude when the game gets stingy as well. Farming is a skill of persistence and determination!
Thx! Next big farm is Blood's Jacket, hopeful I'll have the same luck (Though I plan on using it as Gold grind also). Just started Port Regal and got English Bill's boots from the boss battle if I make a Musketeer in the future she's have some boots to use for a bit . Though may go through with a Swash next.

Oh don't know why it didn't tell me someone replied, could of sworn I told it to watch for replies.

Ensign
Jun 19, 2012
Sounds like luck to me cause i've farmed phule for a straight 2 weeks and haven't gotten his med wand or mask even thou it was a while back it would be nice if i could get it someday.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
fastfreddyo6 on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
Sounds like luck to me cause i've farmed phule for a straight 2 weeks and haven't gotten his med wand or mask even thou it was a while back it would be nice if i could get it someday.
I feel like that right now. Been farming Blood for almost a week now and no Jacket but mostly doing it during the morning so I don't burn out trying to get it. Close to the Sand guy everyone says gives a lot of gold. I need to grind team up for Kan Po's promotion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Life Warrior on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
I feel like that right now. Been farming Blood for almost a week now and no Jacket but mostly doing it during the morning so I don't burn out trying to get it. Close to the Sand guy everyone says gives a lot of gold. I need to grind team up for Kan Po's promotion.
Friar Sand is a good dungeon to farm - nice & short and he drops several good pieces of gear usable for all classes and a very nice weapon.
Hopefully, Blood will drop his jacket for you faster than he did for me.