Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What If Your Pirate(s) Showed Up At Your Door?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
This is a question I have been curious about. What if you heard your doorbell ring and when you opened your door you discovered your pirate(s) from Pirate 101 standing there? I personally think it would be cool in a way if I got to hang out with my pirates "Die No" and "A Roar A" in real life. Then again, they might get mad at me if I took them to a restaurant but said "hey you have all this gold, you should pay for the meal". I am curious to see how the message boards community is going to answer this question and who knows, maybe just maybe this question will end up answered during the #AskKi segment on Ki Live. I would love to hear how Falmea / Leah and Tom / One-Eyed Jack would answer the question.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 17, 2018 wrote:
This is a question I have been curious about. What if you heard your doorbell ring and when you opened your door you discovered your pirate(s) from Pirate 101 standing there? I personally think it would be cool in a way if I got to hang out with my pirates "Die No" and "A Roar A" in real life. Then again, they might get mad at me if I took them to a restaurant but said "hey you have all this gold, you should pay for the meal". I am curious to see how the message boards community is going to answer this question and who knows, maybe just maybe this question will end up answered during the #AskKi segment on Ki Live. I would love to hear how Falmea / Leah and Tom / One-Eyed Jack would answer the question.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch!
As long as they keep their pets on their ship, I would be delighted to see all 18 come to my home (3 accounts ).

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I would give them a Domino's pizza and then yell "VANILLIA" Then shut the door

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
darkmoordude on Apr 26, 2018 wrote:
I would give them a Domino's pizza and then yell "VANILLIA" Then shut the door
LOL!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I would ask for a blade, some armor, and a few stealth and healing powers, and then go out with him and kick some armada marines in the shins.