Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which companion critical music is the best?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2010
I was just wondering what music you all liked. Personally, I like Fan Flanders. I think the violin is really cool and it kind of represents her in a way.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Gollume on Apr 26, 2018 wrote:
I was just wondering what music you all liked. Personally, I like Fan Flanders. I think the violin is really cool and it kind of represents her in a way.
I agree - definitely Fan Flanders! Also, I'd have to go with Sarah Steele's Epic Hit (not Mega or Super). If not those two, then most likely El Toro.

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
While Fan Flanders does have some great music, Egg Shen's gotta be my absolute favorite!

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
My favorite is kobe/wagyu

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
I like Sarah Steele's because it sounds kind of like Pirates of the Carribean music. I also like the christman companions because of theirs is the Nutcracker music.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
frostednutella on May 24, 2018 wrote:
I like Sarah Steele's because it sounds kind of like Pirates of the Carribean music. I also like the christman companions because of theirs is the Nutcracker music.
Pirates of the Caribbean in the house! Woot!