Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I know a way you can actually get rid of doubloons

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
So, Two/Three years back, I decided to create an alt account and beat the game. When I finished on it and started playing on my main account again, I was playing on both accounts at once. So I stood beside my other account's pirate, added myself, and I clicked on the trade.

That's when I came up with the ingenious idea to set up trading accounts, or alts, that you can trade all your junk doubloons to! :D Read this

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
death master101 on Jul 25, 2018 wrote:
So, Two/Three years back, I decided to create an alt account and beat the game. When I finished on it and started playing on my main account again, I was playing on both accounts at once. So I stood beside my other account's pirate, added myself, and I clicked on the trade.

That's when I came up with the ingenious idea to set up trading accounts, or alts, that you can trade all your junk doubloons to! :D Read this
Almost everyone with more than one account already does this. You don't even need to add yourself as a friend to trade doubloons; sorry, if you thought this was an original idea.
It still only passes on the problem of junk doubloons, now your alt. account has to get rid of them.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
Honestly never thought of this, great idea