Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bugged Party Barge Quest Rewards

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
(Hi there - I hope it's not a problem repeating information I posted before in a closed thread, but there really hasn't been much discussion before that thread was locked) Is the information below a bug, as in not-intended, or can someone, @Bat Masterson, find out why some pirate classes do not benefit in the same way as others when completing these tasks?

Further analysis of rewards has yielded the result that, other than the occasional ship equipment that can be used by any pirate of the appropriate level:

Privateers can receive no items for their class at any level.

Swashbucklers can only receive Level 1 items, if they have a lower-level pirate doing the quests.

Buccaneers can only receive Level 45 items, if they have mid-level pirate doing the quests.

Musketeers can receive either Level 1 or Level 70 items, from the appropriate level.

Witchdoctors can receive either Level 45 or Level 70 items from the appropriate level.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61265-Guide-to-the-Party-Barge-Quests&p=304355#post304355

Please, if anyone can dispute this information, feel free to do so.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Willowydream on Jul 29, 2018 wrote:
(Hi there - I hope it's not a problem repeating information I posted before in a closed thread, but there really hasn't been much discussion before that thread was locked) Is the information below a bug, as in not-intended, or can someone, @Bat Masterson, find out why some pirate classes do not benefit in the same way as others when completing these tasks?

Further analysis of rewards has yielded the result that, other than the occasional ship equipment that can be used by any pirate of the appropriate level:

Privateers can receive no items for their class at any level.

Swashbucklers can only receive Level 1 items, if they have a lower-level pirate doing the quests.

Buccaneers can only receive Level 45 items, if they have mid-level pirate doing the quests.

Musketeers can receive either Level 1 or Level 70 items, from the appropriate level.

Witchdoctors can receive either Level 45 or Level 70 items from the appropriate level.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?61265-Guide-to-the-Party-Barge-Quests&p=304355#post304355

Please, if anyone can dispute this information, feel free to do so.

No dispute, same observation from myself....however I would like to clarify that Willowydream is referring to the the class-only items. In other words, your class doesn't matter what item you receive (the above stats are the same for every class). As a level 70 Privateer, I only receive level 70 Musketeer and Witchdoctor items.