Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Questions for January 2019

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Just like for tips, post your questions here you want answered on KI Live! Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of questions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Just like for tips, post your questions here you want answered on KI Live! Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of questions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!
Will we ever reach a finite number of companions?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
How many times has the Pirate's Regatta been completed? How many times has it been soloed?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Will the Spirits of Yuletide ever get promotions (and the Spirit of Receiving be fixed)?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Bat Masterson on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
YES! I know myself and some others wanted an official Kingsisle Live questions thread on the forums!

This goes to prove Bat Masterson / Matthew Anderson is causing Kingsisle to listen to at least some of our ideas!

My 2 questions are,

Is Kingsisle going forward with partnering with Twitch?

and

What was your favorite thing that you do over Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years?

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Will we ever get a function to where we can sort our quests by world(by world i mean skull island, monquista, marleybone, and so forth)?

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
Also can we get more skeleton key bosses(nefarious 6th please)?

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
How many battles has Kane “won” in the Machine? And how many pirates and companions have him and his minions knocked out?

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Will there be a continuation of the Pirate story and when?