Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Top Hat & Carrot found in the game...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 09, 2010
I just found a black top hat and carrot in the game. I couldn't pick it up. Does anyone know what that's about?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helenie Nightseer on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
I just found a black top hat and carrot in the game. I couldn't pick it up. Does anyone know what that's about?
If you found it near the watermole village of Skull Island, I can tell you exactly what it is: during Christmas & Christmas in July that top hat and carrot belong to a snowman decoration; so what you found is the remains of Frosty ( or Olaf ).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Helenie Nightseer on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Where is this hat?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
If you found it near the watermole village of Skull Island, I can tell you exactly what it is: during Christmas & Christmas in July that top hat and carrot belong to a snowman decoration; so what you found is the remains of Frosty ( or Olaf ).
OH! I remember. A year or two ago there was a glitch with one of the snowmen that made them stay after yuletide was over. The fanbase called him Olaf, and he stayed for a couple months afterwards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 4, 2019 wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Where is this hat?
At the second bridge that leads to the watermole village of Skull Island, look near one of the palm trees and you'll see it.