Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions and Tips for June 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Post your KI Live June 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

KI Live is set for June 27 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jun 19, 2019 wrote:
Pirates! Post your KI Live June 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

KI Live is set for June 27 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!
If you use this tip, I won't be claiming a prize, so no worries!
Tip
When you enter a dungeon be sure you do ALL steps of the quest. You don't want to repeat it if you forget a step!

Right, Bat?
Looking forward to the KI Live!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: If you struggle with a low Nautical Level, never fear! You can raise your Nautical Level by sinking ships, assigning Companions to Sailin', and doing quests that give Nautical XP.

Question:What's your favorite thing to do in Pirate101?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
It's kind of hard to think up a question that will be possibly answered on KI Live without it pertaining to new content/updates.

I have one that I hope Decius can answer -- how many Pet hybrids is he surprised we have not discovered yet? Can he give us a hint?

It's about the only thing I have left, collecting hybrid pets...

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Question: Which level 70 henchmen are bought the most and the least?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This has made me wonder for a while:
Why is Boochbeard named Boochbeard?

Administrator
Willowydream on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
It's kind of hard to think up a question that will be possibly answered on KI Live without it pertaining to new content/updates.

I have one that I hope Decius can answer -- how many Pet hybrids is he surprised we have not discovered yet? Can he give us a hint?

It's about the only thing I have left, collecting hybrid pets...

Understood, sorry about that :(. Thanks all for the questions and tips for this month's KI Live. See you at the show tomorrow!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Wow, that was a fun KI Live! I'm left with a lot to look forward to, including a new update for one of the games!

Also, fourth month... in a row... that one of my tips have been answered. Has this even happened before?!?

Congrats to Anecorbie for getting one of her tips answered as well! Are you SURE you don't want to clam the Crowns?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Wow, that was a fun KI Live! I'm left with a lot to look forward to, including a new update for one of the games!

Also, fourth month... in a row... that one of my tips have been answered. Has this even happened before?!?

Congrats to Anecorbie for getting one of her tips answered as well! Are you SURE you don't want to clam the Crowns?
Absolutely sure, Lookit Light. Besides, I got an answer to a question that has bothered me since the beginning of the game.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I finally got to watch the video, and was slightly disappointed that my question about hybrid pets wasn't selected. Oh well -- I'll try again next month.