Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lost my Main Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2014
I am a lvl 22 Swashbuckler I haven't played this game in over a year and I wanted to get back into it. So I load up the game and go into the quest tab and there are side quest on the first two pages and there is no golden chalice at the top left of the quest on any of them. I don't remember what quest I was doing or where i was if you have any suggestions please comment down below.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
colindarkeyes536 on Aug 31, 2019 wrote:
I am a lvl 22 Swashbuckler I haven't played this game in over a year and I wanted to get back into it. So I load up the game and go into the quest tab and there are side quest on the first two pages and there is no golden chalice at the top left of the quest on any of them. I don't remember what quest I was doing or where i was if you have any suggestions please comment down below.
Welcome to the message boards! Did Boochbeard, Gandry or one of your companions address you when you logged-on?

If they have said nothing, I would contact Support for help.