Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug with Karo's Lair in Flotsam and Team Up

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Because absolutely zero doubloons have been recorded on the wiki page for Joey Karo in his Lair, I was trying to Team Up for Karo's Lair in Flotsam several different ways:

I tried to teleport my second account to my first while the first pirate was inside the instance -- received error message "You cannot teleport to that player at this time." This happened three times, with different pirates each time.

I tried to use the Team Up feature and got someone from the Kiosk to join me, but when the timer finished counting down, I was alone in the instance.

I had my second account pirate meet my first account pirate at the sigil in Flotsam. Both pirates selected Enter Now and the timer counted down, but each pirate was placed in a separate instance rather than together.

This seems to be a definitely bugged instance, as it should not be closed to teaming up.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Mar 1, 2020 wrote:
Because absolutely zero doubloons have been recorded on the wiki page for Joey Karo in his Lair, I was trying to Team Up for Karo's Lair in Flotsam several different ways:

I tried to teleport my second account to my first while the first pirate was inside the instance -- received error message "You cannot teleport to that player at this time." This happened three times, with different pirates each time.

I tried to use the Team Up feature and got someone from the Kiosk to join me, but when the timer finished counting down, I was alone in the instance.

I had my second account pirate meet my first account pirate at the sigil in Flotsam. Both pirates selected Enter Now and the timer counted down, but each pirate was placed in a separate instance rather than together.

This seems to be a definitely bugged instance, as it should not be closed to teaming up.

Yes, it's part of Brother Wolf's quest in CR, to gain grumwort to heal Silver Rain; this really ought to be looked at.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
There's a similar problem with one of the dungeons in Scrimshaw. Even if you are in group - no one can port to you but it is not a closed instance and has a 4 person sigil on it. I figure KI's opinion is - deal with it.