Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Events and Companion-rush

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 14, 2010
I been thinking for a while, sense we have been seeing things like Beastmoon and Deckathons for Wizard101, why not make some Pirate101 equivalents: though I may not even have a idea for Beastmoon and such, I do h ave a good Idea on what to do for a Deckathon equivalent, that being companion-rush (name for equivalent is a work in progress) a game mode in which to choose a set of companions for every battle and see how far you get with that set, your pirate doesn't get involved in this series of battles Directly just the companions. thankfully 1: you still get to control them, and 2: you get to choose out a special banner standard, What does this Banner do? well It is both your companions main booster, and important protect objective, the destruction of the banner will be the losing condition, so make sure you guard it well with traps n such, and don't worry It ignores dangerous traps like bloods fire n such, don't think the enemy can just win via using a skill on your poor banner! The games battles works in floors or in this case rooms similar to Deckathon, the deference here is that the boss is every ten rooms instead of five, and every five provides a mini boss or a elite enemy, every victory that has included a fight with a boss or a elite will start a checkpoint, here is the locations is where you get the option to leave the area with the loot you have and don't risk loosing some of it, continue the streak of fights to gain even more loot, and take a look at a little fellas wares to obtain banner improvements that you can use next run. Sense its best to get out early on with what ye have lets talk about the potential loot from this event, well your of course going to be getting gold for certain, we are pirates after all! you can also get some scrips, Equipment for your ship, as well as items related to your banner, Pets, and doubloons!

Now I think its best I explain our banners a little bit more. For starters you can edit them in skull island in Bestia, or the pvp place when the event is not happening, the things you can edit on your banner are the pole which is the lone reason it stays up in the first, the banners crest the main connector, the hangers the carry the cloth and are attached to the crest, and the cloth which is held up by the hanger. Pole affects the banners hp, Crest affects its affect, hangers is defense, and cloth is the range of the banners effect. as a piece of extra information your banner acts like a standard, and is equipped in the trinket slot, it also takes the place as your pirates flag spot in a house.

Thats all I have thought up for this kind of thing, if you have any ideas you can add feel free to do so! See ye all in the Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lord Paul Keeler on Mar 16, 2020 wrote:
I been thinking for a while, sense we have been seeing things like Beastmoon and Deckathons for Wizard101, why not make some Pirate101 equivalents: though I may not even have a idea for Beastmoon and such, I do h ave a good Idea on what to do for a Deckathon equivalent, that being companion-rush (name for equivalent is a work in progress) a game mode in which to choose a set of companions for every battle and see how far you get with that set, your pirate doesn't get involved in this series of battles Directly just the companions. thankfully 1: you still get to control them, and 2: you get to choose out a special banner standard, What does this Banner do? well It is both your companions main booster, and important protect objective, the destruction of the banner will be the losing condition, so make sure you guard it well with traps n such, and don't worry It ignores dangerous traps like bloods fire n such, don't think the enemy can just win via using a skill on your poor banner! The games battles works in floors or in this case rooms similar to Deckathon, the deference here is that the boss is every ten rooms instead of five, and every five provides a mini boss or a elite enemy, every victory that has included a fight with a boss or a elite will start a checkpoint, here is the locations is where you get the option to leave the area with the loot you have and don't risk loosing some of it, continue the streak of fights to gain even more loot, and take a look at a little fellas wares to obtain banner improvements that you can use next run. Sense its best to get out early on with what ye have lets talk about the potential loot from this event, well your of course going to be getting gold for certain, we are pirates after all! you can also get some scrips, Equipment for your ship, as well as items related to your banner, Pets, and doubloons!

Now I think its best I explain our banners a little bit more. For starters you can edit them in skull island in Bestia, or the pvp place when the event is not happening, the things you can edit on your banner are the pole which is the lone reason it stays up in the first, the banners crest the main connector, the hangers the carry the cloth and are attached to the crest, and the cloth which is held up by the hanger. Pole affects the banners hp, Crest affects its affect, hangers is defense, and cloth is the range of the banners effect. as a piece of extra information your banner acts like a standard, and is equipped in the trinket slot, it also takes the place as your pirates flag spot in a house.

Thats all I have thought up for this kind of thing, if you have any ideas you can add feel free to do so! See ye all in the Skyways!
Anything that will attract players to this game again is welcome; however, just using your companions ( without captain ) seems a bit boring. And using only one set? Mega boring.
How about, after using that one set, you must then choose another set? All the way through until you have no companions left to choose, then all companions are then released for use again?
( Ship icon wanted! )

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
I absolutely LOVE this idea, and it would keep me playing for quite a while longer just because of all the fun I could have with this (I'd enjoy the challenge of trying to win with themed teams, like all dog companions, etc). Of course, busted characters like Old Scratch would need to be fixed first (or just ban that OP ability of his).

I understand that Pirate101's funding is limited, but it should be fairly straightforward to port and modify the Beastmoon's coding as a starting point. Don't need to do everything from scratch.

Seriously Kingsisle, make something like this happen!