Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Opinion on New April Fools Mount

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Honestly, KI, is this the best you could come up with? A saddle on a Whoopie Cushion?! After all the suggestions from players ( both serious & silly ) you do this. I'm too mature to break into laughter over farts ( lowest denominator of humor ).
At least you're bringing back the other April Mounts.
However; I'm sure some players this it's great & at least it's new. So if you are reading this and like the mount, say so!
All opinions are valid.

P.S. just read the post from Prof. Falmea on the subject of April Fool mounts to see what I mean about player suggestions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Other mounts posters suggested : Kidnapper Troll ( similar to the Gobbler mount in W101 ), Rolling Log, Roller "Blades" ( real blades strapped to your feet; idea from Valcor the Victorious ). There have so many suggestions from players and most of them were 100X more creative than this travesty.
Obviously suggested by a man reverting to his teen years...( no woman could be responsible. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
For example these posts by Andrew Deathblade: "Mount ideas?" & "Mount ideas again"

Ensign
Aug 14, 2010
I think to about it being a pun for cheap humor, due to it being quite literally the cheapest very fast mount in the game. (it cost 5 usd in crowns)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lord Paul Keeler on Apr 7, 2020 wrote:
I think to about it being a pun for cheap humor, due to it being quite literally the cheapest very fast mount in the game. (it cost 5 usd in crowns)
April Fools mounts have always been the cheapest mounts in this game. The past ones were so much better, funnier and ( in the case of the magnificent steed ), a wonderful reference/Easter Egg for Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
This one was just kind of juvenile at best, and made me glad I don't typically play with sound on. I can't imagine traveling with someone making rude noises as we move from place to place.

Note that I am assuming that the whoopee cushion makes whoopee cushion noises. I am not willing to turn on my sound to find out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 10, 2020 wrote:
This one was just kind of juvenile at best, and made me glad I don't typically play with sound on. I can't imagine traveling with someone making rude noises as we move from place to place.

Note that I am assuming that the whoopee cushion makes whoopee cushion noises. I am not willing to turn on my sound to find out.
It was reported on the W101 message boards that it does indeed make that noise ( the poster was very happy about that. )