Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Change the toreador's names

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Seriously, the toreador names are awful. You'd think a nice, fancy elegant boi with a flower in his mouth would have a name that fits him well, but no. You're stuck with the cool ranch outlaw names. Instead of Alejandro Munoz, you get Stinky Logan. NO! Just no! I warned my older brother about this injustice, he got Two-Gunned for his adjective. For a toreador with a sword (And only one sword mind you!) Why???

Please give them monquista names, that'd be better. Anything but Angry Cotton Dalton.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Dec 10, 2020 wrote:
Seriously, the toreador names are awful. You'd think a nice, fancy elegant boi with a flower in his mouth would have a name that fits him well, but no. You're stuck with the cool ranch outlaw names. Instead of Alejandro Munoz, you get Stinky Logan. NO! Just no! I warned my older brother about this injustice, he got Two-Gunned for his adjective. For a toreador with a sword (And only one sword mind you!) Why???

Please give them monquista names, that'd be better. Anything but Angry Cotton Dalton.
Absolutely, totally agree with you - he should have a Santo Pollo name or if it's too difficult for KI to allow us to change the name; then just go in and call him El Toreador (like El Toror)!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
We've been asking for YEARS to be able to change our randomized companion names.

Especially the Toreadors...