Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bonnie Anne Promotion Troubles!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 06, 2009
Hello all, my Pirate's name is Dark Wolf Everhart, and he is a level 60 Swashbuckler, just started Marleybone (he loves doing quests) and while all sources say that Bonnie promotes to Highlander at 57, my Bonnie is at lvl 58 and I have yet to receive her promotion quest! Is there something I perhaps skipped along the way? I require a solution to my dilemma, fellow Pirates!!

--Sincerely,

Dark Wolf Everhart, 60

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dragonfire149 on Jan 18, 2021 wrote:
Hello all, my Pirate's name is Dark Wolf Everhart, and he is a level 60 Swashbuckler, just started Marleybone (he loves doing quests) and while all sources say that Bonnie promotes to Highlander at 57, my Bonnie is at lvl 58 and I have yet to receive her promotion quest! Is there something I perhaps skipped along the way? I require a solution to my dilemma, fellow Pirates!!

--Sincerely,

Dark Wolf Everhart, 60
You're level 60 and Bonnie is above level 57? You ought to have the quest - I would contact Support and see what the problem is.