Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Questions and Tips for January 2021 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live is next week! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Wow they're actually asking pirate players for questions and tips again?! Oh man I don't want to jinx things but man is that a good sign!

Okay for my question would you guys consider adding in all of the missing items from kane's drop table including his robe? It would make farming kane more worth it and would be easy to do.

Ensign
May 30, 2009
My question is what is something Kingsisle is looking forward to do with Pirate101 for it's first update after the acquisition? Story expanding or is there more plans to keep expanding on systems such as Crafting, Ranked PvP improvements and Spectator mode?

Finally, my tip is to choose your colors wisely when picking your character flag for the very first time, your crew and companion's colors will all depend on how your flag is colored. So make sure to make it look fancy in colors.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My tip: Use KingsIsle's trivia quizes to gain free crowns for little things - like stitching, flag changes or even transportalator use.
And perhaps we'll hear some news about KI plans for P101?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
[TIP] Gracie Conrad's proximity mines are surprisingly boosted by spell power can be absolutely devastating in combat, especially when paired with Old Scratch's mojo buff. Be sure to try her out the next time you're in a tough group fight!

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
Question: How did KingsIsle do with the charity mount, did you make your goal and will any of the charity mounts come back as a "throw back" item?

Ensign
Nov 19, 2010
I would probably want to ask: When will the first new big update for Pirate101 be, and what will be in it? (i.e. a new world or extra side systems like crafting, ranked PVP, fishing, gardening, more side quest storylines, etc).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Goodness, it feels like forever since I've asked one of these...

Question: In Kingsisle's official blog post of their acquisition by Gamigo, it is said that one of their plans for the future is to give Pirate101 more regular updates and attention, as well as potentially hire more developers to do so. Is it possible for you to go a bit more in depth on these plans, and can you give us a hint on what might happen in future?

Tip: When choosing companions for a fight, it is important to have some flexibility in your team. Try out different pairs of companions for different groups of enemies, and don't be afraid to change things up in difficult battles.

Ensign
Jun 04, 2010
I am really excited to see what this KI Live will bring.

My tip would be to train your pet when you can they are vital in combat at times .

My question is could there be any new player housing in the future. KI has sorta mastered the player housing aspect and I think everyone loves seeing what others do with their houses.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2010
My question is are there any sort of plans to update Pirate in 2021?

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
Where do we see the messages they have sent from customer support. Because I sent them a message but dont know where to find it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wolfstar37085 on Feb 5, 2021 wrote:
Where do we see the messages they have sent from customer support. Because I sent them a message but dont know where to find it.
Welcome to the message boards! If you have sent a message to Support, then you will receive a reply in your email.