Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Pack Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 10, 2013
I thought of a pack called the Polarian War Pack

The Companions are listed Below
Buccaneer-Polar Bear General
Privateer-Polar Bear Colonel
Swashbuckler-Polar Bear Captain
Musketeer-Polar Bear Lieutenant
Witchdoctor-Penguin Mage

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
tylercoley10 on Apr 1, 2021 wrote:
I thought of a pack called the Polarian War Pack

The Companions are listed Below
Buccaneer-Polar Bear General
Privateer-Polar Bear Colonel
Swashbuckler-Polar Bear Captain
Musketeer-Polar Bear Lieutenant
Witchdoctor-Penguin Mage
Welcome to the message boards! What a great idea for a pack! But what else can it offer? Powerful gear, unique weapons, totems, rings and amulets with unusual grants? Pets? Polarian furniture from W101?
So many possibilities; please don't stop with just companions!

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
anecorbie on Apr 5, 2021 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards! What a great idea for a pack! But what else can it offer? Powerful gear, unique weapons, totems, rings and amulets with unusual grants? Pets? Polarian furniture from W101?
So many possibilities; please don't stop with just companions!
Please stop before making everything worth having pay to win. Pirate101's loyal following has largely been players who left Wizards101 for such reasons.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Apr 6, 2021 wrote:
Please stop before making everything worth having pay to win. Pirate101's loyal following has largely been players who left Wizards101 for such reasons.
This suggestion is NOT ptw, none of our packs affect the game to the point of "you must have this item/companion/pet to be successful"
We need new packs & bundles to keep the game alive with a variety of play styles or powers.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If we get Polaris, we will be sure to get a companion, as we have in every world to date ( usually up to three, although Privateers seem to recruit more).

Remembering the wonderfully designed NPCs from W101's Polaris, we'll probably see more than bears or penguins - Winter foxes (I would love to get one!), Seals, Moose or even a Yeti!