Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

General Tso is Hard.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 08, 2021
General Tso is too powerful for me. Even if I do side quests and buy training tomes, guess what. I die and I think I won't finish this game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rockycrocy on May 7, 2021 wrote:
General Tso is too powerful for me. Even if I do side quests and buy training tomes, guess what. I die and I think I won't finish this game.
Welcome to the message boards, Rockycrocy! Yes, General Tso is a very difficult fight. I suppose it's the final battle that is giving you problems?
Try using the team-up selection to recruit a team of helpful pirates.
Or try these tips for winning the battle:
You don't need to fight Tso, the goal of that battle is to threaten Tso's chicken. (defeat the surrounding minions and just enter the space near the chicken.) That ends the battle.
A good team for this fight (from my experience) is to use your toughest buccaneers. And send them to deal with the inner room minions. El Toro's Esprit de Corps is vital as a buff (for those of us who aren't privateers or Witchdoctors).
I generally use Ratbeard as one of my go-tos for this fight.