Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stormgate to Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Stormgate to Krokotopia, Aragon Skyway, mislabeled on map as Stormgate to Aquila, ooga booga, have a nice day

Ensign
Aug 04, 2019
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
So this is some interesting news I heard while chatting with other Pirates. If you go to Aragon Skyway in Valencia right now, there is a new Stormgate labelled on the map. And it says that it leads to none other than... Krokotopia?

I'll be honest, everyone has been speculating Polaris as a future world, but Krokotopia was always my number two. Certainly this could be an interesting morsel of what might be to come.

What are everybody's thoughts on this?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Lookit Light on Jun 10, 2021 wrote:
So this is some interesting news I heard while chatting with other Pirates. If you go to Aragon Skyway in Valencia right now, there is a new Stormgate labelled on the map. And it says that it leads to none other than... Krokotopia?

I'll be honest, everyone has been speculating Polaris as a future world, but Krokotopia was always my number two. Certainly this could be an interesting morsel of what might be to come.

YARR! Set Sail for Krokotopia!!

[if ONLY we had a ship icon here -- seriously!]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Jun 10, 2021 wrote:

This is mere speculation, but it may tie into the Sinbad quest. Although in W101 Sinbad is found in Mirage, he's a pirate and pirates sail wherever they seek treasure. I would love to go to Krokotopia!

Ensign
Apr 11, 2015
This storm gate to krokotopia could lead from this recent side quest there HOPEFULLY but from the professors previous looks on new world sightings i don't see that happening because of the chaos and almost bankruptcy not to mention allot of laid off producers and staff i can see little to no battle with this game, ONLY because there has been one set back because of COVID i can understand this delay i am looking forward to moving on with something good and productive, i want to see a new world come around but i'm sure that part wont happen for el dorado or polaris but with this side quest and with krokotopia coming up now i really think they may have a chance at this maybe this is one way to step up to el dorado but as our parents said "gold is nothing" so el dorado is a example of a wishful setting, put to rest. for now i'm sure that to progress the game they will set a side quest with a new world with a new companion and possibly new content, if this is true then we may see some action coming back sometimes i don't blame the producers being slow with this much crap in our world happening right now and allot of people have lost their jobs to this but that doesnt mean we complain about it because its not their fault 100%, i recommend we continue to put our complains on the side and do wait because right now is a hole to deep to get out of but with their new team mates they may actually put it off so all i have left to say is GO KI AND OUR COMMUNITY!!!!!

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Krokotopia would definitely be a fun world to go to if its possibly the next one

Admiral
May 30, 2010
We know from Wizard that at least some pirates made it to Krokotopia (and to Azteca), so there was logically going to be a storm gate to those worlds somewhere. It will be interesting to see if said stormgate will lead to anything eventually.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
hannah049a on Jun 11, 2021 wrote:
This storm gate to krokotopia could lead from this recent side quest there HOPEFULLY but from the professors previous looks on new world sightings i don't see that happening because of the chaos and almost bankruptcy not to mention allot of laid off producers and staff i can see little to no battle with this game, ONLY because there has been one set back because of COVID i can understand this delay i am looking forward to moving on with something good and productive, i want to see a new world come around but i'm sure that part wont happen for el dorado or polaris but with this side quest and with krokotopia coming up now i really think they may have a chance at this maybe this is one way to step up to el dorado but as our parents said "gold is nothing" so el dorado is a example of a wishful setting, put to rest. for now i'm sure that to progress the game they will set a side quest with a new world with a new companion and possibly new content, if this is true then we may see some action coming back sometimes i don't blame the producers being slow with this much crap in our world happening right now and allot of people have lost their jobs to this but that doesnt mean we complain about it because its not their fault 100%, i recommend we continue to put our complains on the side and do wait because right now is a hole to deep to get out of but with their new team mates they may actually put it off so all i have left to say is GO KI AND OUR COMMUNITY!!!!!
I agree on all your statements. I am perfectly willing to wait a bit longer, and given the recent content some of my hopes have been validated.

My hope is that transparency between the developers and the community can be maintained. The reason the community has been upset these past five years is not only due to the lack of content, but also due to the lack of transparency or acknowledgement from KI that these issues were happening. This marks a step in the right direction, reestablishing some of what the community felt has been lost.

And yes, the Krokotopia stormgate is very cool.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
It's kinda cool that KI's strongly hinting that we're gonna get another one of the Pirate Origins worlds as a sailable world. We've had Skull Island, Mooshu, and Marleybone already so it'll be great to get more expansion on the parts of the spiral that've only been hinted at so far(from Pirate side).

I'm interested to see what the draw to explore Krokotopia will be though. Judging from the picture of Pollo's crew, it seems like the next obvious place to travel would be Grizzleheim(given the bear). Is the pirate gonna look for a piece of Marco Pollo's map in Krok? Like, maybe the piece that our Pirate's parents had could be there? Or maybe there aren't stormgates to Grizzleheim anywhere except Krokotopia so we need to sail there and help the people there in order to get access to the stormgate?

Or maybe Krokotopia will just be a side world to host the rest of Sinbad and maybe another side arc. It may fill a role like what Grizzleheim does for Wizard. This wouldn't be my favorite as I'm itching for the next main story arc but it's an interesting possibility. Maybe there could be a few unique class abilities for completing the main arc of the side world? Idk what they'd be, but could be fun.

Very excited, regardless, to get a hint to another world regardless of which direction they go with it.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
The Stormgate to Krokotopia has presumably disappeared from Calabria. 'Twas a good run.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Did the unmarked stormgate in Avernus get a name? If not, that makes it even creepier