Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Update for June 9, 2021

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We just updated the game this morning with a couple of new pieces of content and several bug fixes!

Update notes posted on the main update page: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes/june2021

Please respond below with any NEW updated related issues you find. Thank you Pirates!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Hm? I thought that this wouldn't be until next month! I have got to see this myself!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bat Masterson on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
We just updated the game this morning with a couple of new pieces of content and several bug fixes!

Update notes posted on the main update page: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/update_notes/june2021

Please respond below with any NEW updated related issues you find. Thank you Pirates!
Just finished it on both my witchdoctor and buccaneer, Bat! TY KI for this, looking forward to the continuing story!

Ensign
Apr 08, 2018
Bat Masterson on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:

Hey Bat, I'm not sure if this is working as intended but the new Ravenous Strike power, that the beast companions got this patch, doesn't allow Blade Storm to proc after a crit or kill. The ability just feels a little clunky without the ability to chain attacks off of it haha

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
I assume that the weapons being for level 75 is a glitch and will be patched. Also if you guys could fix the fort glitch in 4v4 that would be great :D

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Hello, I just found a possible bug in the new Crusher dungeon. When fighting the 3rd fight in the dungeon (forget the cat's name) Undead Mike will always be picked as a fighter, regardless of where he is in your rotation or availability (yes that means he WILL BE IN COMBAT, even though he is currently Pet Wranglin' or performing any other task) I have fought through this dungeon 3 times and he was picked all 3 times. Even though I purposely set him so he wouldn't be available for combat. It did not matter which order you were in either (1st pirate, 2nd pirate, etc) he would always show up.

Administrator
r101io on Jun 9, 2021 wrote:
I assume that the weapons being for level 75 is a glitch and will be patched. Also if you guys could fix the fort glitch in 4v4 that would be great :D
Yes, this will be fixed hopefully in tomorrow morning's maintenance period.

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
Also will the level 70 champion weapons not being able to be bought be fixed?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I kind of liked the quest, but I was really disappointed that, with all of the Spiral to choose from, we had to return to Devilfish Hollow. That area seems extremely over-used at this point, and having to battle the Katipo every time to get past is going to get really old, really fast.

I couldn't find the "variety of cheeses" in the Crown Shop, Decius?

I haven't battled Verminius Blightbeard, but now that he's got more housing and snacks -- I'll definitely make a point of trying to put together a team of four for that battle! ()

Those are my first thoughts on this update -- I do really appreciate all of the work that went into it, and hope that it is truly a sign of more good things to come. Thank you to all of the team members who contributed - you guys rock!

Administrator
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
There is a bug with the Scavenging task part of the update.

My Level 70 Buccaneer just received the Galgo Capotain, which is an ANY class Level 65 hat. Scavenging is supposed to give class-specific gear that matches the companion's level. A Level 70 companion should be bringing back Level 70 gear, no?

Ensign
May 08, 2011
Very excited to see a big update like this.

Does this mean that the max level has increased? I tried finding this information but came up short.