Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What happens to Mabel?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I've just done the quest where you abduct the governor of port regal's daughter to gaslight a war between marleybone and valencia. The last time we see mabel she is taken aboard catbeard's ship who only says she will be "comfortable here".

Does anyone know if there is ever a follow up side quest or anything that explains what happens to her afterwards? Or is she simply in Catbeard's custody forever. Which, given her "romantic" feelings for piracy and catbeard's desire for ever more pleasures to add to his lavish lifestyle, has some devious implications. Then again I might not be remembering something as my previous playthrough was about five years ago.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Nov 14, 2021 wrote:
I've just done the quest where you abduct the governor of port regal's daughter to gaslight a war between marleybone and valencia. The last time we see mabel she is taken aboard catbeard's ship who only says she will be "comfortable here".

Does anyone know if there is ever a follow up side quest or anything that explains what happens to her afterwards? Or is she simply in Catbeard's custody forever. Which, given her "romantic" feelings for piracy and catbeard's desire for ever more pleasures to add to his lavish lifestyle, has some devious implications. Then again I might not be remembering something as my previous playthrough was about five years ago.
We return Mabel to her father (the Major-General) and she tells us she will not forget us and hopes that we will return someday.