Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Questions and Tips for January 2022 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Hello and Happy New Year Pirates!

The first KI Live of 2022 will be on Thursday, January 27th at 4pm CT! Watch at https://www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment.

Post your KI Live questions and tips here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show!

ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER.

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

Thank you!

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
[Question] Hey Kingsisle, I'm really glad this game is finally going to be updated again. I wanted to ask, in one of the upcoming updates could we please get a barbershop or something to allow us to change our pirates looks?

Ensign
Mar 12, 2021
[Question]
If you could change or add one thing to Pirate101 and poof it would magically happen or appear what would it be?

[Tip]
Don't be afraid to store up training tomes over time. For character who are apart of the story wait until they can be trained up one level with one training tome. For others wait for two or even three levels for one tome.

Ensign
Apr 03, 2021
Tip: Having trouble fighting ships? Send all your companions other than the ones you use in battle to the Sailin' companion order to farm nautical XP for you. That way you can make progress even when you're not playing.

Question: Is the dev team considering buffing Witch? I know a nerf to mojo flow and blood flames was mentioned last year but if that happens the class REALLY needs to be stronger. Maybe buffing spell base damage or the classes' base stats, or letting witch chain off spells again?

Ensign
Oct 13, 2018
[Question]

Will pets ever be updated to be simpler to upgrade / get what you are looking for?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Gameplay Tip: Remember to mix and match Companions to respond to certain threats! Melee enemies giving you trouble? Bring them down from a distance with your Musketeers and Witchdoctors. Troublesome Witchdoctor hexing and vexing you? Level the playing field with your Companion's Witch Hunter ability. Remaining versatile is key to success.

Question: I'll ask the question on every long-time fan's mind: With official development of Pirate101 now resuming after a two-year silence, is there anything we should expect? Will we see news soon, or have to wait a little while longer? Should we expect something significant, or a small-scale start to something further down the line?

Ensign
Aug 31, 2013
[question] As a new to pirates 101 but max w101 player, would it be possible to enlarge the GUI, and make the interfaces more redable (backpack, bazaar, etc) - basically allowing some of the accomodations W101 does.

Ensign
May 12, 2020
Hello KI Live,

I try to catch the shows when I can BUT like me and other players don't have a Twitch account. Also like me and other players I'm disabled and not able to get around computer when show is on. I love BOTH games and right now I'm playing Pirate right now while I'm waiting for new content for Wizard. During tonights show(01-22-2022 that I caught on Youtube there is an event this Sat. Can this be posted in the forums so players can see what's going on? IDK how to run Twitch and really can't understand how to get around on it due to my strokes I've had. I hope ya can get Pirates back on track.. I will keep posting more with what I'm learning about Pirates and hope to see some of my Ideas in the future..

Stormcatcher3107

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
"If you could change or add one thing to Pirate101 and poof it would magically happen or appear what would it be?"

A pet kiosk, as in Wiz. It's very hard to find morphs.

Tip: Location, location, location as they say in real estate. Think about your companions before the fight (as LL suggested above) and also where you position them. Consider your own attack range, and the enemies'. Damaging them faster than they damage you can be crucial, and it's often a case of setting up, rather than charging in.