Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

suggestions for the game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, this the first-time posting here but I had a couple of ideas that I wanted to talk about possible features to add to the game.
Firstly, the customization features similar to Wizard 101 of having a small shop for later customizing your character only costing gold and not to mention adding more hairstyles/color, eye colors, skin tones, Etc.

I also thought about adding a choose-your-own adventure type feature in the game to make it more interesting but also of the possibility of different endings or leading up to the Kane fight what outcomes would come out of it.

lastly, I was just curious of when Krokotopia or Grizzleheim would be added in and what the story would continue?

- Tew

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Fay Coxswain on Nov 14, 2022 wrote:
Hey guys, this the first-time posting here but I had a couple of ideas that I wanted to talk about possible features to add to the game.
Firstly, the customization features similar to Wizard 101 of having a small shop for later customizing your character only costing gold and not to mention adding more hairstyles/color, eye colors, skin tones, Etc.

I also thought about adding a choose-your-own adventure type feature in the game to make it more interesting but also of the possibility of different endings or leading up to the Kane fight what outcomes would come out of it.

lastly, I was just curious of when Krokotopia or Grizzleheim would be added in and what the story would continue?

- Tew
Customization expansion would be fun! We're exploring different options for future updates.... Who knows what will happen /shrug

Sorry to be the one to say this -- the game director has publicly stated there are no plans for a new world "in the next couple years".

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
So many suggestions and hopes over the years... and yet there are still no plans for new worlds for years to come.

Sad.