Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

false reported :(

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2013
So here's the story.
On my musketeer i was doing the quests before moo manchu.
when i defeated the boss in valley of the titans,i saw some people fighting mobs.
so i decided to talk with them.
when we were talking,one guy got reported.
he was asking people who reported him.
then another person got reported.
i was gonna get outta there,but i got reported and pulled.
thankfully,nobody got their account deleted,but it was scary because we weren't doing anything bad.
so kingsisle,can you please possibly find the reporter?now i'm scared to go into khotan skyway.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I like turtles on Jul 15, 2016 wrote:
So here's the story.
On my musketeer i was doing the quests before moo manchu.
when i defeated the boss in valley of the titans,i saw some people fighting mobs.
so i decided to talk with them.
when we were talking,one guy got reported.
he was asking people who reported him.
then another person got reported.
i was gonna get outta there,but i got reported and pulled.
thankfully,nobody got their account deleted,but it was scary because we weren't doing anything bad.
so kingsisle,can you please possibly find the reporter?now i'm scared to go into khotan skyway.
I like turtles, if you were doing nothing wrong, ( example: using foul language or asking for personal information ) then you have nothing to worry about. It's the player making false reports who will get in trouble.
Have no fear.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I would recommend switching realms to get away from the false reporter.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2016
Ok then. This is silly. Eh. This is my advice to you:

S to the U to the R to the V to the I to the V to the A to the L Defense, be cruel! Defense, be cruel!

(well, more on the "be cruel" part ...)

Ensign
May 30, 2013
ok good i thought if you get false reported you still get a punishment.
btw i don't do those kinds of bad things on pirate101